Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • s0ulst0n3
    <SPACE FOR RENT>
    • Sep 2006
    • 2076

    #16
    Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

    Saw the sheet music for Piano Etude, will videotape me playing it on Friday and upload. <33 I've been wanting it forever but been to lazy to tab it.

    Decent playing though, but play adagio when it gets to those emotional parts in TGWP. =P

    I posted this here, don't know why though.
    PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
    ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

    Comment

    • jg970459
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 5

      #17
      Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

      Originally posted by El Amigo De Miguel
      kill yourself

      Random spam ftw?

      Any way, ill check it out.

      Comment

      • s0ulst0n3
        <SPACE FOR RENT>
        • Sep 2006
        • 2076

        #18
        Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

        I watched the videos again. I liked what you did with Piano Etude, Destiny, but with TGWP part 1 it looked like you were trying to play prestissimo. I heard some mistakes in TGWP part 1 but it doesn't matter in my opinion. As long as you can go allegro and andente when necessary, any piece of music is good. =)

        Not saying your bad, not at all! Just practice your tempo (ritardando), as that's what seems to be your biggest problem. You can very easily start slow and speed up beautifully, but the opposite transition is a little sloppy. It's still good though! Don't take it the wrong way. ^^;
        PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
        ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

        Comment

        • zorsy
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 209

          #19
          Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

          oooo competition...
          a tass moment... about ffr products
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          i wouldn't mind a "Crowdpleaser" across the front of a pair of boxer shorts. how about a pair of boxers with "Kick It" on the backside.... or "Kick Your A", of course. back to the boxers... "Massive" across the front.
          and the ABSOLUTE winner.... FFR thong with "Too Tight" across the front. the back would also work, but then it wouldn't be a thong.

          Comment

          • lxDestinyxl
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 3247

            #20
            Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

            Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
            I watched the videos again. I liked what you did with Piano Etude, Destiny, but with TGWP part 1 it looked like you were trying to play prestissimo. I heard some mistakes in TGWP part 1 but it doesn't matter in my opinion. As long as you can go allegro and andente when necessary, any piece of music is good. =)

            Not saying your bad, not at all! Just practice your tempo (ritardando), as that's what seems to be your biggest problem. You can very easily start slow and speed up beautifully, but the opposite transition is a little sloppy. It's still good though! Don't take it the wrong way. ^^;
            Re-make video? I can do it again if your so demanding. I know my flaws, and I am capable of fixing it - no problem. You will need to wait after I upload some other videos first.

            Then I'll probably have a Poll Vote on which videos I should re-make.

            Thanks for your musical opinions.

            Comment

            • s0ulst0n3
              <SPACE FOR RENT>
              • Sep 2006
              • 2076

              #21
              Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

              Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
              Re-make video? I can do it again if your so demanding. I know my flaws, and I am capable of fixing it - no problem. You will need to wait after I upload some other videos first.

              Then I'll probably have a Poll Vote on which videos I should re-make.

              Thanks for your musical opinions.
              Sorry if I sounded offensive, I didn't mean to.

              Also check the Demon Fire sheet music on staff 66, measure 2. I think you did something wrong.

              One half note, three 8th notes, and one quarter note. =)

              <3
              PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
              ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

              Comment

              • sjoecool1991
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 2302

                #22
                Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
                Finally somebody knows something about Grades in piano. Over in America, apparently they dont use "grades" in music.

                I'm in AMUS.
                Yup, no grades, I don't even know what grade I would be.
                Prelude C# Minor (Rachmaninoff)
                and Grand Sonata Pathetique are my songs right now.

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #23
                  Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                  Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                  Yup, no grades, I don't even know what grade I would be.
                  Prelude C# Minor (Rachmaninoff)
                  and Grand Sonata Pathetique are my songs right now.
                  Haven't played C# minor before. I might know what it is after hearing it.
                  Sonata Pathetique is easy.


                  EDIT @ SOULSTONE: If you read my thread, it is just music for pleasure, not for competition. I just uploaded decent videos, not the greatest performance (obviously) I could achieve.

                  <3 lmao

                  Comment

                  • zorsy
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 209

                    #24
                    Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                    Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                    Yup, no grades, I don't even know what grade I would be.
                    Prelude C# Minor (Rachmaninoff)
                    and Grand Sonata Pathetique are my songs right now.
                    thats the same lvl as destiny. ive played half that song... then teacher changed (C# minor) and its amus... coincidently the same grade as destiny.
                    a tass moment... about ffr products
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    i wouldn't mind a "Crowdpleaser" across the front of a pair of boxer shorts. how about a pair of boxers with "Kick It" on the backside.... or "Kick Your A", of course. back to the boxers... "Massive" across the front.
                    and the ABSOLUTE winner.... FFR thong with "Too Tight" across the front. the back would also work, but then it wouldn't be a thong.

                    Comment

                    • sjoecool1991
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2302

                      #25
                      Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                      Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
                      Haven't played C# minor before. I might know what it is after hearing it.
                      Sonata Pathetique is easy.


                      EDIT @ SOULSTONE: If you read my thread, it is just music for pleasure, not for competition. I just uploaded decent videos, not the greatest performance (obviously) I could achieve.

                      <3 lmao
                      Yah, Sonata Pathetique is kinda easy, its just a little hard for me to get it up to speed without stuttering.
                      Also, I haven't played piano for about 2 years, so my teacher did not want to start something super challenging yet.

                      I should get a Chopin etude soon though.

                      Comment

                      • zorsy
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 209

                        #26
                        Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                        Part 3 and Those who fight (FFVII: AC) coming soon.
                        a tass moment... about ffr products
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        i wouldn't mind a "Crowdpleaser" across the front of a pair of boxer shorts. how about a pair of boxers with "Kick It" on the backside.... or "Kick Your A", of course. back to the boxers... "Massive" across the front.
                        and the ABSOLUTE winner.... FFR thong with "Too Tight" across the front. the back would also work, but then it wouldn't be a thong.

                        Comment

                        • Linksbro
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 245

                          #27
                          Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!

                          Grade 4 piano is leet. You guys do a really good job.

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #28
                            Re: Watch TGWP 1 + 2, and Piano Etude Demonfire ON PIANO!



                            Comment

                            Working...