FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16
    Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

    firefox may be good and all but IE& has zoom

    if you use IE7

    ffr lite and zoom accordingly

    Comment

    • OneHandNow
      Banned
      • Sep 2006
      • 5305

      #17
      Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      I got lag and missed the last arrow of the runny longjack because of my beautiful torrents squigglyface.gif
      I told ya. :]

      Comment

      • SithCait22
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2005
        • 1093

        #18
        Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

        I tried firefox and wow that made me wanna die. Random jumps in the framerate from like 20 to like 5 then back to 20 and to 5....and on IE i get misses out of no where.
        Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
        Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
        Join me?

        Comment

        • OneHandNow
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 5305

          #19
          Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

          Then revert to Safari if you're on a Mac?

          Or you can try getting a better internet connection provider..

          Comment

          • SithCait22
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2005
            • 1093

            #20
            Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

            I got the best out here in Grafton ohio, the 1out of 2 services i can get....VERIZON!!!! WOOOO....*kills self* >_>
            Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
            Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
            Join me?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

              I know... I got a glitch right befor I was going to FC elements =[

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #22
                Re: FFR is being really slow, blocky and glitchy, what should I do?

                Originally posted by SithCait22
                I got the best out here in Grafton ohio, the 1out of 2 services i can get....VERIZON!!!! WOOOO....*kills self* >_>


                i have verizon <.<

                Comment

                Working...