When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #16
    Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

    When existing good players first call your scores bs

    Comment

    • silvercomet1525
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 601

      #17
      Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

      When you AAA something that has less than 250 other AAA's or FC a FMO without mashing (no boos).
      Originally posted by Phynx
      BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


      Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
      (7/29/09)

      Comment

      • -Yukari-
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 930

        #18
        Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

        Originally posted by devonin
        When existing good players first call your scores bs
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.

        Comment

        • L_eMo_N
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 402

          #19
          Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

          Originally posted by bill_clinton
          I'm probably the very best example of an expert master player.
          lol. very nice ^_^

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #20
            Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

            Originally posted by silvercomet1525
            When you AAA something that has less than 250 other AAA's or FC a FMO without mashing (no boos).
            So does that mean my 14-0-0-1 on NWE is mashing?
            And sometimes my kb gives me random boos lol.
            But by most of what's said here, I'm considered good at this game xD

            I never said what I think makes someone good. I think, like Yukari, if you can AAA a Very Challenging, you're pretty good.

            Comment

            • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 542

              #21
              Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

              lewlz...does that mean im bad? lol

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #22
                Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                when you dont suck

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #23
                  Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                  Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)
                  remedy1502, -Hero-*, devonin, foilman8805, L_eMo_N, Ryusei_, shadow 1800

                  HAI DEVONIN.
                  Now post something like "You're a good player when you don't use your playing style as an excuse for not being able to get as good a score on harder songs as spread players" except in like half a page lmfao.

                  Comment

                  • Ryusei_
                    God
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 1085

                    #24
                    Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                    Originally posted by devonin
                    When existing good players first call your scores bs
                    QFT

                    Comment

                    • Phynx
                      I'm Forever
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 3005

                      #25
                      Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                      They are good/great when they come to my level
                      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

                      Comment

                      • moches
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 3996

                        #26
                        Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                        I guess you're good when you can FC most VCs and Challengings. I guess I'm decent, I'm a solid player, but my keyboard sucks. There was this one time when I AAA'd Dream of Scarlet, but that was like OMFG what happened?!

                        Comment

                        • shadow 1800
                          I can't think of anything
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1183

                          #27
                          Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                          When you can read VC+ songs with decent PA

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #28
                            Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                            Originally posted by -Yukari-
                            But you can't have alt accounts.

                            Originally posted by -Yukari-

                            Comment

                            • silvercomet1525
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 601

                              #29
                              Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                              Originally posted by remedy1502
                              So does that mean my 14-0-0-1 on NWE is mashing?
                              And sometimes my kb gives me random boos lol.
                              Ah, you do have a point there. 5 or less boos (like tier points) would probably be more fitting.
                              Originally posted by Phynx
                              BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


                              Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
                              (7/29/09)

                              Comment

                              • AOD_ELEMENT
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1672

                                #30
                                Re: When, in your opinion, is an FFR player considered to be good?

                                tier 4 and up with atleast 1 FMO FC

                                Comment

                                Working...