Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluguerrilla
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3966

    #46
    Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

    It would be worth the effort.

    Comment

    • Roi Siveran
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 118

      #47
      Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

      Removal of av-misses? Yeah, that'd be awesome for 3rd. I'd expect every song with them to be FPC'd in three hours.

      But please, more security, so that the people who do manage to FPC them aren't overshadowed by hackers with scores over 9000 billion.
      I fail to AAA.

      Comment

      • chaingang13
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2006
        • 49

        #48
        Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

        Yeah, with the playback features and all of new songs.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #49
          Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

          Synth... before going crazy, please recall earlier conversations in that regard. At least in terms of speaking further for re-evaluation.

          To those complaining about rock... 2 years ago, one of the biggest complaints was that rock was too small and we needed more rock. you give people what you want, they complain. you don't, they complain. you can't win. besides, widgets are extremely good for the site as a whole... they aren't going anywhere. embrace widgets and what they mean for the site's future.

          To sprite, who wants more classic... I gave you that pdf file of sheet music. Record it plz.
          RIP

          Comment

          • JONES
            FFR Lifetime Member
            • Nov 2003
            • 963

            #50
            Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

            The site's changed alot sence I joined, thats for sure, and most of the time for the better too.

            Keep it up.
            Jones.


            I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #51
              Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              To sprite, who wants more classic... I gave you that pdf file of sheet music. Record it plz.
              My juries are in about 2 and a half weeks. After that, I'm free to learn new stuff. I will definetely make the attempt then

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #52
                Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                needs more crazy classic files?

                Comment

                • Pyroshock
                  ε=-dΦ/dt
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1170

                  #53
                  Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                  I kind of miss the orange FFR with ~15 songs.

                  Comment

                  • reddarkd
                    Lawl
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 194

                    #54
                    Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                    Its going great not going to lie just look at this website and think that it evolved from game

                    Comment

                    • Snapps
                      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 5650

                      #55
                      Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                      No. I don't like how it's gotten.

                      Also to comment on the game is that there are too many hard songs for the traffic FFR gets and I have no idea why people don't seem to notice that.

                      Comment

                      • Solomine Gray
                        Forum User
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 529

                        #56
                        Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                        The hardest difficulties are far in the minority. Look at jimerax's list of actual difficulties and browse the 3/6 section, then browse the 6/6 section.

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #57
                          Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                          Originally posted by Snapps
                          No. I don't like how it's gotten.

                          Also to comment on the game is that there are too many hard songs for the traffic FFR gets and I have no idea why people don't seem to notice that.
                          Widgets.


                          Comment

                          • heyitsmee
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 2042

                            #58
                            Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            too many emo ******s (
                            lol

                            cool stats scottish i wonder how high will it go
                            with 3rd there will be a jump again surely

                            i especially like how us players and site admins can bring changes & new features together
                            and for Xelius for actually building most of the stuff :P

                            Comment

                            • Snapps
                              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 5650

                              #59
                              Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Widgets.
                              Ok. I still want it in the main game since there still is a majority that don't use widgets.

                              It would have been better if it was connected to the main game somehow without being retarded. Oh if only there was REMIX 3.

                              Also I don't understand how certain people here got into any sort of administration (or moderation) position.

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #60
                                Re: Do you like where FFR has gone in the last 1-2 years?

                                Well, one assumes Administrators probably applied to Synthlight with their qualifications, and a list of ideas they wanted to implement into the game. I have no idea if the game admins are paid or not, but if they are, I suspect their positions worked exactly like applying for a job.

                                Moderators tend, it seems, to get their positions when the existing staff feels that more moderators are needed, and at least in my case, the person involved has been highly active in the area they are going to moderate (forums, chat, mp chat etc) and been someone who follows all the rules.

                                Comment

                                Working...