5 songs u would want to see in ffr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PanStyle
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 81

    #46
    Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

    Hum hum...

    1 - So deep (from DDR)
    2 - Beyond abilities (from warmen)
    3 - Vertex (from ITG1)
    4 - The final battle (from FF6)
    5 - Drivin' (from IIDX or DDR)

    Omg i love "so deep" so much

    EDIT : omg i have forgot "blue army" (from dj sharpnel) xD
    Last edited by PanStyle; 10-18-2007, 10:31 AM.

    Comment

    • MrRubix
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2026
      • 8340

      #47
      Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

      Porno music.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

      Comment

      • sk8mastr
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 224

        #48
        Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

        250 bpm - not sure artist
        Raindrops - kandi kids
        Numa numa song XD - Ozone
        Jordan - buckethead
        Thunderhorse - dethklok


        i r nubcake hear me cream!

        Comment

        • L0NEvvolf
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2006
          • 2068

          #49
          Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

          hell song by sum 41
          and headstrong but i dont know who its by

          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #50
            Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

            Originally posted by MrRubix
            Porno music.
            Or we could just take the sound directly from a porn, without the music, and step that. Too bad FFR doesn't allow holds and hands, because there would be A LOT of those.

            Comment

            • PanStyle
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 81

              #51
              Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
              Porno music.
              Or we could just take the sound directly from a porn, without the music, and step that. Too bad FFR doesn't allow holds and hands, because there would be A LOT of those.
              Mouahahaha +1

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #52
                Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                The Traveller, Violet - cornandbeans
                Flower Forever, Airwave 08, Zenon - DJ Sharpnel

                Those are the 1st ones that pop into mind.


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • UnkownMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1569

                  #53
                  Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                  Sundial - Lemon Demon:

                  Don’t mind me, I’ve just got some problems to work out
                  I’m only passing through or maybe just right out
                  Somehow something set my sundial backwards tilted and upside-down
                  Now the shadow hand is pointing time right out of town
                  I cease to see you when I start to shut my eyes
                  And I forget that I had said my last goodbyes
                  Quickly I reopen them and bid you all “Cheerio, my friend”
                  This goes on for hours and it never seems to end
                  I don’t remember what it is that I just said to you
                  I’ve got Anubis on my back and something in my shoe Don’t walk backwards, don’t be jealous
                  You’re so bloody overzealous I think I think I am unsure of what to say
                  Live long and prosper while the winter melts away
                  Sticks and stones and traffic cones may keep me safe while they break my bones
                  Needles live in haystacks like a swarm of tiny drones
                  Can’t keep my extra senses charged for very long
                  Can’t bear to tell you that you’re wrong, so very wrong
                  Can’t believe this brief reprieve is stretching outward and up my sleeve
                  Simply begs the question, how could I be so naive?
                  I don’t remember what it is that I just said to you
                  I’ve got Anubis on my back and something in my shoe Don’t walk backwards, don’t be jealous
                  You’re so bloody overzealous Don’t walk forwards, don’t be silly, you’re the heel they call Achilles’
                  Don’t enjoy this private screening, this one doesn’t have a meaning


                  Or Crank That (Soulja Boy):



                  [Chorus]
                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  [Verse 1:]
                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
                  Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
                  Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
                  Jocking On Them Haterz Man
                  When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
                  I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
                  (Now Yuuuuuaaaaaa!)
                  I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
                  And If We Get The Fightin
                  Then I'm ****ing On Your Bitches
                  You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
                  Yes I Crank It Everyday
                  Haterz Get Mad Cuz
                  I Got Me Some poopie wipes

                  [Chorus]
                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  [Verse 2:]
                  I'm Bouncin On My Toe
                  Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
                  I'ma Pass It To Arab
                  Then He Gon Crank It Up Fo Sho(Sho)
                  Haterz Wanna Be Me
                  Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
                  They Be Lookin At My Neck
                  Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
                  Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
                  Dance (Dance)
                  Let's Get To It (Let's Get To It)
                  Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
                  Don't, So Don't Try Do It Like Me
                  Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
                  Man That *Dance* Was Ugly

                  [Chorus]
                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  All to fresh up in it hoe
                  Watch me crank, watch me roll
                  Watch me crank that roosevelt
                  and super soak that hoe
                  (super soak that hoe)
                  Super soak that hoe
                  (super soak that hoe)
                  Super soak that hoe
                  (super soak that hoe)
                  Super soak that hoe
                  (super soak that hoe)
                  All to fresh up watch me do it
                  Watch me shuffle watch me do it
                  Watch me crank my shoulder and super man do it
                  (super man do it)
                  Super man do it
                  (super man do it)
                  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Youuuuuuuu!

                  Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
                  Watch Me Crank It
                  Watch Me Roll
                  Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
                  Then Super Man Dat Hoe
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
                  Now Watch Me Yuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

                  Soulja Boy off in this Hoe
                  watch me crank it
                  watch me roll
                  watch me crank dat soulja boy
                  then super that hoe
                  now watch me yuuuuuuuaaaaaaa! (crank dat soulja boy)
                  now watch me yuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa!
                  (crank dat soulja boy)
                  now watch me yuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa!
                  (crank that soulja boy)
                  now watch me yuuuuuaaaaaaa!
                  (crank dat soulja boy)


                  yuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaa


                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh
                  yuuuuuaa
                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                  We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                  Comment

                  • cooldude35
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 130

                    #54
                    Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                    1. Hurt by busta rhymes and T.I.

                    2. I get money by 50 cent

                    3. stronger by kanye west

                    4. soulja boy- crank that

                    5. watever u like -nicole Ft. TI
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    penis too big. hurts ladies.

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #55
                      Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                      1. Paradise on E (BOUNC3)
                      2. Tailspin Tetris (RageVI)
                      3. Chaoz Japan (ParagonX9)
                      4. Blue (Rave Mix) (cornandbeans)
                      5. {The Traveller} (cornandbeans)

                      Comment

                      • GM.Parasuco
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 6

                        #56
                        Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                        Originally posted by L0NEvvolf
                        hell song by sum 41
                        and headstrong but i dont know who its by
                        Trapt [Headstrong]

                        AAAs [11]
                        FCs [21]

                        Comment

                        • Professor Raine
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1560

                          #57
                          Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                          Boss On Parade - DJ Technorch
                          SigSig - Kors K
                          Spooky - good-call
                          Xepher - Tatsh
                          Shining Collection - Iceman. ^_^


                          My simfilez ----
                          :

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #58
                            Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            Porno music.
                            Definitely. Jumps could be on cries of ectasy.

                            Comment

                            • Rurion
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 86

                              #59
                              Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                              Flower Forever - DJ Sharpnel
                              Earthquake - KaZE.o2SE
                              St. Scarhand - AKIMO
                              0x1311 - nao.paradigm
                              magical 8bit tour - YMCK

                              :]

                              Comment

                              • Problems
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 513

                                #60
                                Re: 5 songs u would want to see in ffr

                                Anything by Easy Clubbers.

                                Comment

                                Working...