Do you play with your wrists resting on something or not?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #16
    Re: Do you play with your wrists resting on something or not?

    Sometimes I rest my wrist.

    Usually it's just on the table.
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: Do you play with your wrists resting on something or not?

      Guys: support your wrists. Keep your arm-wrist-hand as straight as possible so as to not unnecessarily strain your joints. Excessive dorsiflexion does cause wrist injuries, even chronic ones.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • Adamaja456
        Absurd
        • Dec 2006
        • 6433

        #18
        Re: Do you play with your wrists resting on something or not?

        Originally posted by GuidoHunter
        Guys: support your wrists. Keep your arm-wrist-hand as straight as possible so as to not unnecessarily strain your joints. Excessive dorsiflexion does cause wrist injuries, even chronic ones.

        --Guido

        http://andy.mikee385.com
        I was just about to say that. My keyboard is elevated quite a bit so when i used to play, my wrists would be flexed up and after all day of playing, they did start to hurt. With my wrist supporter, my wrists are level with the keys(just like someone playing ASKL on a laptop) and my joints havent hurt since.

        On a side note, I've tryed playing with my wrists in the air and i cant even combo the harder songs XD


        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

        Comment

        Working...