Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thechild
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 1642

    #31
    Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

    Originally posted by magirocker
    lol I got (1-0-0-2) sightread...... and BFed All of the World on my first try.
    PLANTETZ is much harder to get than Dawn though, so even if you get past PYLONS and Dawn also to Clash at the Mountains, you probably won't be able to get PLANETZ. that took me a little while.
    and I still haven't FC'ed it =(
    As for All of the World, I tried it 8000000 times and gut really damned pissed. Then 2 weeks later i got AAA on my first try.

    Comment

    • .david
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 490

      #32
      Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

      im stuck on pylons to, getting to it was easy, but my best is 6 goods on pylons. Its a pretty hard difficult.
      AAA's - 110
      Best - BALLOON FEVER :O
      Most Recent - BALLOON FEVER!
      Tier Points - 327

      Comment

      • remedy1502
        remederpin
        • Feb 2007
        • 4885

        #33
        Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

        I hate that song with a passion. But I got Dawn, and Clash was pretty easy too, and I got 1 miss on PLANETZ which is pissing me off. PLANETZ sucks.

        Comment

        • Cj_leonine
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 2070

          #34
          Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

          I got something gay like 3 goods. Didn't feel like AAAing. But last time I checked the steps didn't completely go to the music.
          Status: Innactive Onehander

          Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

          Comment

          • imadethisfromboredom
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 390

            #35
            Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

            Originally posted by thechild
            I normally use 2x -.- I WANT 2.5x SO BAD!
            2.5 , 2.25 and 2.75 would be awesome.



            FCs: 167
            Best FC: Deep Breath(2-0-0-0) =D

            AAAs: 54(53 + 1 skill)
            Most Recent: {Losing Touch}
            Best AAA: Driveway [Heavy]

            Tier Points: 48
            Skill Tokens: 69

            Winner of Sweet & lXD's unoffical tournament(beginner)
            Winner of Gun92's FFR Tournament(Intermediate)

            Comment

            • damanwithdaskillz
              Banned
              • Jul 2006
              • 1065

              #36
              Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

              Originally posted by magirocker
              lol I got (1-0-0-2) sightread...... and BFed All of the World on my first try.
              PLANTETZ is much harder to get than Dawn though, so even if you get past PYLONS and Dawn also to Clash at the Mountains, you probably won't be able to get PLANETZ. that took me a little while.
              and I still haven't FC'ed it =(
              IMO, dawn is MUCH harder to get than Planetz, it took me an entire month to get Dawn, then I BF'd Dawn on my first try, and got 5-0-0-0 sightread on Clash at the Mountains, first try! It's just because it's got great steps, I'm trying to AAA it, I got really close though...but if you can't do that you probably won't get Kyuin, I'm having a bitch of a time with Mou Uta Shika, currently my best score is 8-1-0-1 it sucks...

              Comment

              • francesco12
                Can't FC {Rose}
                • Jul 2006
                • 243

                #37
                Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                i just whored trap balls w/o sound for like 20 minutes, then got Dawn, and got Clash first try. Then got PLANETZ first try. hard to FC.
                Spread
                Tier Points: 361 (336 + 25 for 222 AAAs) = Tier 4
                BooFlags: 3, Blackflags: 12
                AAA's: 191 non-token
                Most Recent: Euthanasia, Samurai Road, Fantasia, Lost
                Best: State of Emergency, Evil Approaches
                College Sophomore




                Link to Token 28 - Rocking Ass
                http://flashflashrevolution.com/toke...urkey.php

                Comment

                • Black Yoshi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1322

                  #38
                  Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball



                  Amen. Aaaaaaamen.

                  Originally posted by Kairon
                  Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                  HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                  :O

                  Comment

                  • 09876
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 353

                    #39
                    Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                    Whoring The Pylons are TRAP BALLS will make you frustrated. Try playing it only a few times per day at the maximum. After this, everything's easy up to PLANETZ.

                    Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe

                    Comment

                    • tepsu
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 107

                      #40
                      Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                      Originally posted by Black Yoshi

                      Amen. Aaaaaaamen.

                      Do it for me too !Lol
                      5th tournament
                      Round 1 - ?

                      Comment

                      • Black Yoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1322

                        #41
                        Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                        Now im stuck at the dam clash at the mountains ;______;

                        DAMN IT!!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Kairon
                        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                        :O

                        Comment

                        • gattsta
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 320

                          #42
                          Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                          i hate the stupid planetz song, i almost got the token but then i missed 3...-.-, i was soo pissed
                          Originally posted by Reincarnate
                          Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


                          /phobia

                          Comment

                          • imadethisfromboredom
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 390

                            #43
                            Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                            Lol, now i have Pylons, its ridiculous. 16 goods first try T_T



                            FCs: 167
                            Best FC: Deep Breath(2-0-0-0) =D

                            AAAs: 54(53 + 1 skill)
                            Most Recent: {Losing Touch}
                            Best AAA: Driveway [Heavy]

                            Tier Points: 48
                            Skill Tokens: 69

                            Winner of Sweet & lXD's unoffical tournament(beginner)
                            Winner of Gun92's FFR Tournament(Intermediate)

                            Comment

                            • thechild
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1642

                              #44
                              Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                              Originally posted by Black Yoshi


                              Amen. Aaaaaaamen.

                              F U NUB

                              No sound?

                              Comment

                              • damanwithdaskillz
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1065

                                #45
                                Re: Damned The PYLONS are TRAPPED ball

                                Planetz was an easy FC for me, I only had 13 boos, which was because the only way to sure fire hit some of those alternating 8th jumps is to mash them as all jumps, and I got it rather easily, but Mou Uta Shika is a bitch to PA, I am having so much trouble with it, I can't wait to get my FFR computer fixed though, until then I have to use vista and all my scores will suck

                                Comment

                                Working...