Re: Who plays spread and what do you map your keys as?
I'm very surprised that I am the first person to say ASKL
582 Tier Points(Tier 3) 602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens: DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months) ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months) 4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months) Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2) dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Re: Who plays spread and what do you map your keys as?
I play with the vb nm keys. They probably aren't what I'd prefer, but they're the best for me that this keyboard can register all of at once, so that's what I use.
Re: Who plays spread and what do you map your keys as?
Originally posted by Adamaja456
I'm very surprised that I am the first person to say ASKL
i used those at first, and they were alright, i thought moving close would improve the play, and it has a lil bit, but the zx23 is actually the most comfy i've had :P
thanks for the tips guys DDD
Originally posted by Synthlight
Stop being depressed and go digg our news story. You are going to force me to make animated ponys, rainbows and laughing chickens fly across the website.
Re: Who plays spread and what do you map your keys as?
Ben, if you wanna set something up i think AS KL would be the best like adjama or w/e said, thats not how i play but on a labtop i've played that before and it suits well, i also play spread but just 86 and up left
"The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"
Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR
Re: Who plays spread and what do you map your keys as?
Well, Kain look up Fatal1ty EluminX and tell me that that isnt a sexy ass keyboard, then tell me that it doesnt resemble a laptoop key type keyboard, then tell me that zx23 is not that comfy :P
ASKL is quite comfy as well though i must say, and ive gotten a bit better at zx23 so Dore gets props and then Adam and Kain will get props if ASKL works better than zx23 :3
Originally posted by Synthlight
Stop being depressed and go digg our news story. You are going to force me to make animated ponys, rainbows and laughing chickens fly across the website.
Comment