Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • damanwithdaskillz
    Banned
    • Jul 2006
    • 1065

    #76
    Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

    Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
    Oh, did you mean you're "magniloquent"?

    Yeah, that can make people hate you here...
    that's it! Thanks for finding it, I spelled it wrong, my bad, that's it, and I'm not faking a disorder, that pisses me off further, that's like telling someone with CP that because they can't walk and drool all the time because they have an extremely low ability to move at all do to bad spinal functionality, you say that "They're just faking" you make me sick

    Comment

    • FrenzyMidget
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 1421

      #77
      Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

      Well, it seems people are saying nothing bad about daman right now since he's making sense in what he's saying. let me explain:

      One of the perfect examples I've witnessed is something like this:

      Daman: Alright everyone thats it I'll beat all the s**t out of you!! Come on I want you all to send me challenges of higher than difficult ratings!! I'll own all of you !!! $%$#@#$%@$ (etc)..

      When you see someone in the street do you go..

      Come on you punk ass I'll race ya to the blockbuster I'll pwn your ass you have no skills(blah blah).

      I think the answer is pretty clear. The way you address people greatly affects the way you'll be responded. Take a second to think about what you're trying to say and type it in a more friendly and professional matter.

      "I'll accept any challenge of you of a song Very difficult or higher."

      I know this isn't following the conversation here, but most comments you hear about daman is related to arrogance and this is one of the main parts where your arrogance comes from. Today's life tends to go for negativity. Like I said, if you would take a second to think about what you say, then maybe people would acknowledge you for your skills and other instead of bashing you on your arrogance or any other bad act. This is a community, so you act like in a community. If you're too arrogant in a bar, you get kicked out, it's just how it works.

      Comment

      • xo_mariahhottie_xo
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 26

        #78
        Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

        If you really care about making friends with other people or socializing online, I suggest a chatroom, not forums. Forums are meant for discussion, not socializing. The standards of the ffr forums are high and often if you don't meet them you will probably just be flamed and mocked. A lot of us might be very critical, but personally, I dont think that most of the community is made up of assholes. I think that all of us have been kind by taking the time to read your situation and actually post about it. It's not our fault or yours that you have AS, just live life to the fullest and don't take FFR or life too seriously for that matter. I agree that the community can be cruel at times, but it's all in fun, don't take it seriously. There are lots of opportunities in life, go get 'em, don't commit suicide.
        Last edited by xo_mariahhottie_xo; 09-3-2007, 09:35 PM.

        Comment

        • +Firehead+
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 60

          #79
          Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

          Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
          ...when I wrote a list of peole I wanted to kill along with me and then tried to kill myself again, they said, "Woah, we were just kidding, we didn't think bullying you would make you go that far"...
          Wait, why, are you crazy?

          To think I felt sorry for you... you are pathetic.

          I'm pretty sure I know the source, the root reason why you do all of this. You're selfish, conceited, and egotistic. Think about it.
          Don't you have something better to do than read my signature?

          Comment

          • magirocker
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 470

            #80
            Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

            Originally posted by xo_mariahhottie_xo
            If you really care about making friends with other people or socializing online, I suggest a chatroom, not forums.
            Or real life.
            Friends in real life work too.
            AAA's: 158 + Tokens
            Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
            Newest:GO!

            Comment

            • ~HentaiXXX~
              Banned
              • Apr 2007
              • 2955

              #81
              Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

              If you were so smart, you wouldn't have made this sorry excuse of an "I'm leaving" thread.
              If you were so smart, you wouldn't try and commit suicide.
              If you were so smart, you would have learned to deal with it long ago and to not come to the forums.
              If you were so smart, you'd know that it is THE INTERNET.

              The thing is, this thread should have never happened, you should have dealt with it, and you shouldn't have set yourself up for all that happens to you here in FFR.¯\(◕_◕)/¯

              PS. Yew lie about anyting u say is wrong wit chu. =O
              Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 09-3-2007, 09:39 PM.

              Comment

              • magirocker
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 470

                #82
                Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                PS. Yew lie about anyting u say is wrong wit chu. =O
                Oh well, at least I know it's true...
                AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                Newest:GO!

                Comment

                • FrenzyMidget
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 1421

                  #83
                  Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                  OK, I'm going to play FFR again now. This thread will lead to nothing.

                  Comment

                  • ToshX
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2004
                    • 5111

                    #84
                    Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                    Tokzic, shut the fuck up.

                    In fact, all of you insulting him or not taking it seriously, just get out. I may not be of the authority to remove people for being inconsiderate jerks, but it isn't up to you to determine whether or not things are okay.

                    A lot of the time, there are things affecting others that we do not even know of. And sometimes, even a game and some forums can get to someone after some things have happened to them. Suicide things should be taken seriously when spoken of seriously, even on an internet forum.

                    I really cannot believe what has gone on in this thread. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to insult a person who is already hurting badly enough to express his feelings to the public in search of someone to help him out a little.

                    This deeply offends me and makes me view the community as much lower than I thought it was. To the people who have been of assistance, thank you, and for the people who have been insulting him, just get out. There are places to joke around, but threads related to life and death are not the threads you want to do that in. You seriously have NO IDEA how bad things could really be for this guy.
                    Last edited by ToshX; 09-3-2007, 09:39 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Mioth
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 14

                      #85
                      Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                      Dude, don't let things on the internet get to you...the internet isn't serious all of the time you know...

                      Comment

                      • ruferddude
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 165

                        #86
                        Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                        Originally posted by ToshX
                        Tokzic, shut the fuck up.

                        In fact, all of you insulting him or not taking it seriously, just get out. I may not be of the authority to remove people for being inconsiderate jerks, but it isn't up to you to determine whether or not things are okay.

                        A lot of the time, there are things affecting others that we do not even know of. And sometimes, even a game and some forums can get to someone after some things have happened to them. Suicide things should be taken seriously when spoken of seriously, even on an internet forum.

                        I really cannot believe what has gone on in this thread. You people should be ashamed of yourselves for trying to insult a person who is already hurting badly enough to express his feelings to the public in search of someone to help him out a little.
                        100% Agreed.
                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Speedmods are for losers.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        all the cool kids use 1x.

                        Comment

                        • damanwithdaskillz
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1065

                          #87
                          Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                          Originally posted by +Firehead+
                          Wait, why, are you crazy?

                          To think I felt sorry for you... you are pathetic.

                          I'm pretty sure I know the source, the root reason why you do all of this. You're selfish, conceited, and egotistic. Think about it.

                          wow, you're a jack ass, being told because you are jewish and a second generation of holocaust survivers that, "I wished hitler came back and killed your whole family you ****ty jews, starting with you alex, I hope they put you in the gas chambers, better yet, have you dig your own grave and then shoot you in it" which is how my grandparents were killed, yes he was on the list, another one, I just came back from Europe, "Wow Alex, I seriously wish that plane would have crashed, that way we wouldn't have to see you again", mainly they do this because I always answer questions in class right and correct the teachers when they're wrong (which is actually the majority of the time) so yeah


                          also, I'm not giving up on life because of people like this:

                          Originally posted by ruferddude
                          Dude, I saw the thread about you quitting. Don't! You have real skills for this game. You don't need a forum community to enjoy the game. You should still play but just leave the forums. The people on there are arrogent and retarded. Hence why I don't post much. I still don't see why the people don't take you seriously. You obviously are depressed but they keep on flaming. And people make fun of you for sucking when you can full combo Nova Pulsar and Turkish March. I don't know how many other people can do that but I'm guessing not very many. I know I can't. And for that reason I have much respect for you. Also for dealing with all of their bull**** for so long. If I were in your position, then I wouldn't have been able to last as long as you did. The only thing that I can say is to keep on playing the game but just leave the forums. But if you do decide to leave the game then I wish you the best of luck in the future and continue to try and be the best at whatever it is that you do. Don't take anymore bull**** from anyone. I'll keep you on my buddies list in memory of your FFR career. Hopefully you can read this before Synthlight IP bans you. Well, I guess this is goodbye maybe? But hopefully not.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #88
                            Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                            Ok. You know how to end this? Just lock the thread.

                            Comment

                            • BAKA_RED
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 2

                              #89
                              Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                              Ever considered therapy??????

                              Well anyway, you could've just done like me and ''not'' poast in the board. Hell I only got 2 poasts INCLUDING this one


                              I SAY SCREW THE FORUM LETS PLAY FFR!!!

                              Comment

                              • magirocker
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 470

                                #90
                                Re: Good bye FFR, maybe even goodbye world, heh, wouldn't that be nice?

                                Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
                                wow, you're a jack ass, being told because you are jewish and a second generation of holocaust survivers that, "I wished hitler came back and killed your whole family you ****ty jews, starting with you alex, I hope they put you in the gas chambers, better yet, have you dig your own grave and then shoot you in it" which is how my grandparents were killed, yes he was on the list, another one, I just came back from Europe, "Wow Alex, I seriously wish that plane would have crashed, that way we wouldn't have to see you again", mainly they do this because I always answer questions in class right and correct the teachers when they're wrong (which is actually the majority of the time) so yeah


                                also, I'm not giving up on life because of people like this
                                wait, what?

                                also.... yay, no suicide!?
                                AAA's: 158 + Tokens
                                Best: Wisdom/The Prototype
                                Newest:GO!

                                Comment

                                Working...