What is the most colorful song besides vrofl

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #16
    Re: What is the most colorful song besides vrofl

    GGC

    Comment

    • dore
      caveman pornstar
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 6317

      #17
      Re: What is the most colorful song besides vrofl

      cia rave

      Also a white note is any note denomination other than 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 24th, 32nd, 48th, and 64th.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

      Comment

      • Cyanite
        SIT THE **** DOWN.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2007
        • 1174

        #18
        Re: What is the most colorful song besides vrofl

        Whites are 192nds I think..

        Originally posted by solopro
        Yeah, I have to agree. It has all the denominations, except for that cyanish color (192nd notes).
        Cyan notes are 48ths, which TGWP has.


        Originally posted by KgZ
        oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

        Comment

        • ogmsband
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2006
          • 795

          #19
          Re: What is the most colorful song besides vrofl

          ok thanks

          silence

          Comment

          Working...