July: Month of the Skill Token

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #226
    Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

    Tass has a statue? o.O

    Comment

    • rednanaki
      PENGUIN@@@@@@@@@
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2004
      • 604

      #227
      Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

      Originally posted by Xception704
      Tass has a statue? o.O
      It's not finished. The magical gnomes are still making it (and covering it with chocolate to make it tasty looking)



      --
      Best AAA: The Dream of Scarlet
      Best FC: The Adventures of Lolol

      Comment

      • sjoecool1991
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2302

        #228
        Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

        Lol, I passed Snowflakes with 4 perfects.
        PS: I AAA'd 8 bit day dreamer to unlock the token.



        PPS: I am missing only 2 of the newest tokens.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #229
          Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

          Oooh ... chocolate you say?

          Comment

          Working...