Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kenyu
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 160

    #16
    Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

    Well sometimes I kind of wonder how I get all perfects on like, Visionz' streams...


    _–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #17
      Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

      Originally posted by Sweet_Feet
      the scariest thing for me is when like your playing and out of nowhere you just go into this huge daydream and you don't even know what your doing you can't see the patterns anymore and yet i still combo the song, happened to me on silence 4 days ago
      That happens to me alot

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • falcondude
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 734

        #18
        Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

        The first time I played Gaussian Blur 3, I managed to FC the first stream. The next time I did that was after speed mods came out. =/


        Originally posted by derblub
        this pic is photo-chopped 100%

        Comment

        • DJ_Swabber
          Is feckin' leget, betch.™
          • Feb 2003
          • 511

          #19
          Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

          Yeah.. it amazes me how fast your brain can send out messages to your hands to do what you want, lolz... a lot of the time, I dont know cause its the red,blue,yellow/etc colors on black but its like I dont even see it goes blurry and yet I fc stuffs.. makes my eyes feel weird. o.<
          You guys play Guitar Hero?? Whenever I played it for a long time and then look away everything looks like its really big than shrinks back in to place its CUH-RAZAY.. I thought I had something wrong with my eyes the first time I played lolz.

          JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #20
            Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

            I can relate to everyone.
            I don't even try yet I hit get tons of perfects when I'm just daydreaming.
            I never said I was good though.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #21
              Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

              Whenever I start thinking about anything like, "How am I doing this?" Then I just start screwing up really bad. I also remember once when I screwed up on EHHS so bad, that I just tried closing my eyes and mashing until I failed. However, after mashing for long enough and noticing I still hadn't failed, I opened my eyes, and wtf? I had this huge combo, and beat my old high score on it rofl.

              Comment

              • Pikachu655
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 203

                #22
                Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

                I ask my self this every time i play Max Forever.
                Originally posted by Synthlight
                No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                Cheers,
                Synthlight
                Synth Made a funny!


                Comment

                • masterprapper
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 15

                  #23
                  Re: Do you ever wonder how you play FFR?

                  Whats worst is when I FC a song when I'm zoned out but when I try I make stupid mistakes and can't FC the song >.<

                  Comment

                  Working...