I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NarutoFoxDemon
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Me too.

    Leave a comment:


  • g4z33b0
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Oh god this makes me not want to be a network administrator.

    Leave a comment:


  • meletienne
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    its not him but WOW that guy looks so retard

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by sarahxjane
    I'm waiting for Synth to comment on this thread.
    Originally posted by Dreamt_in_a_Nightmare
    It's Not Him!
    Last edited by Synthlight : Today at 01:46 AM.

    Note the little disclaimer at the bottom of the first thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Loot You
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    i used to go on consumption junction like 2 years ago lol (at 13 years old that site is ****ed)

    Leave a comment:


  • NarutoFoxDemon
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Or does he?

    Leave a comment:


  • thechild
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by Tps222
    SYNTH DOES NOT EXIST

    YOU SAW NOTHING
    lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • Tps222
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    SYNTH DOES NOT EXIST

    YOU SAW NOTHING

    Leave a comment:


  • dawg4321
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    synth, isn't there a picture of you on the homepage a long time ago, or maybe that was lightdarkness or something. I was a noob back then and i didn't pay much attention.

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    One day Synth...One day

    *cackles uncontrolably*


    Mabey one day the sexyness of your face will grace upon the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Dreamscanner
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    synth is a bot >.>
    now i can delte that pic
    but i want that shirt >:[

    Leave a comment:


  • fido123
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Ok now I have 2 names and a location...time for GOOGLE



    < I will find you children
    Last edited by fido123; 06-17-2007, 12:11 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • chunky_cheese
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    Because we would be breaking a long tradition.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    I think telling us your name was more than enough, Mr. Webb.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tps222
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Synthlight doesn't exist remember?

    Leave a comment:


  • Synthlight
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by fido123
    Why can't you show us you picture oh great Synthlight?
    Because we would be breaking a long tradition.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Leave a comment:

Working...