I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fido123
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Why can't you show us you picture oh great Synthlight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Synthlight
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    For all of you truly wondering.. That is not me. Not even close.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Leave a comment:


  • RB_Dreamscanner
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    lol i saved that picture >.>

    Leave a comment:


  • jugglinguy
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    lolli lolli lollicon get your adverbs here.

    Leave a comment:


  • rshadow8888
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by SulferDragon
    tl;dr
    You know people on FFR can't focus on something for that long.

    :-/

    Leave a comment:


  • v0lcom
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    this thread sucks. barf.

    Leave a comment:


  • chunky_cheese
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by Smok3y
    How did you come out with that mental image? Lmao


    That is the true image of Synth, back in the 80's ofcourse hehe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Smok3y
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by chunky_cheese
    Is that really you? I just expected you to have a throne, 4 foot beard and one of those ancient chinese king gettups with the pointy shoulders and yellow stripes :P
    How did you come out with that mental image? Lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • chunky_cheese
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    whooptydoo

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    Is that really you? I just expected you to have a throne, 4 foot beard and one of those ancient chinese king gettups with the pointy shoulders and yellow stripes :P

    Leave a comment:


  • brothaice
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    whooptydoo

    Cheers,

    Synthlight
    ownd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Synthlight
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    whooptydoo

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Leave a comment:


  • chunky_cheese
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by pokelda
    and has now reached a point of no return
    pokelda junction, what's your function? takin in bans and spitting out bs!

    jk <3 you pokey. Even though your profile votes have gotten a little low...

    Leave a comment:


  • SulferDragon
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Like a butterfly, or a like bee
    Like an ant, as busy as can be
    These little words we call the "busy P's"
    Prepositions

    Nine or ten of them
    Do most all of the work
    Of, on, to, with, in, from
    By, for, at, over, across
    And many others do their jobs,
    Which is simply to connect
    Their noun or pronoun object
    To some other word in the sentence.

    Busy p's,
    If you please.
    "On the top is where you are!"
    Top relates to where you are.
    "With a friend you'll travel far!"
    With a friend you'll go.
    "If you try you know that you can fly
    Over the rainbow!"
    Over the rainbow is where you can fly.

    Busy prepositions,
    Always on the go.
    Like a bunch of busy bees,
    Floating pollen on the breeze.
    Buzzing over the meadows,
    Beyond the forest,
    Through the trees,
    In to the beehive.
    Busy, busy P's
    In, to, beyond, over, on, through!

    Busy prepositions always out in front,
    On the edges, in the crack.
    'Round the corner, from the back.
    In between the action.
    Stating clearly to your satisfaction,
    The location and direction.
    Prepositions give specific information.

    Though little words they are,
    They never stand alone
    Gathering words behind them,
    You soon will see how they have grown
    Into a parade; a prepositional phrase.
    With a noun, or at least a pronoun, bringing up the rear.
    A little phrase of two or three or four or more words.

    Prepositions! Attention! Forward, March!
    Busy prepositions,
    Always on the march.
    Like a horde of solider ants,
    Inching bravely forward on the slimmest chance
    That they might better their positions.
    Busy, busy prepositions.
    In the air, on the ground, everywhere.

    The sun sank lower in the west.
    "In the west it sank."
    And it will rise in the morning,
    And will bring the light of day;
    We say the sun comes up in the east every day!
    "In the east it rises."

    Busy prepositions,
    Busy, busy, busy!
    On the top is where you are!
    On the top.
    If you try you know that you can fly!
    Fly where?
    Over the rainbow.

    Leave a comment:


  • pokelda
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    and has now reached a point of no return

    Leave a comment:


  • solopro
    replied
    Re: I Found A Picture Of Synthlight!

    Originally posted by pokelda
    Conjunction junction





















    what's your function
    Hookin' up words with phrases and clauses.

    Leave a comment:

Working...