What's worse is that these people actually care that they got a thumbs down.
That's funny. No, really. I'm inspired to give more thumbs-down votes now 8D
Edit: Lucky 777th post
Edit2: And I'm wondering why the hell we got a voting system in the first place...Was there ever an explanation about it that I missed; or is it just some random stupid thing?
Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
AAA's: 50+0+4
Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
Best: Infection
Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!
PS-I think I win (look in his profile before he deletes my shyt!)
hoochan writes...
at 1:14:31pm on 6/15/07
REVENGEEEE!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
hoochan writes...
at 1:14:23pm on 6/15/07
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH?!?!
hoochan writes...
at 1:14:17pm on 6/15/07
SUCK MY DICK HOE
hoochan writes...
at 1:14:06pm on 6/15/07
ROFLROFLROFL SPAM SPAMS SPAM
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:58pm on 6/15/07
DAMN YOUS AN UGLY BITCH
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:48pm on 6/15/07
I COULDNT FIND HER VAG CUZ SHE WAS SO FAT
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:33pm on 6/15/07
SHE GIVES HORRIBLE HEAD BTW
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:21pm on 6/15/07
I DIDNT LIKE IT AT ALL
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:13pm on 6/15/07
SHE BLEW ME
hoochan writes...
at 1:13:06pm on 6/15/07
HAI BITCH YOUR GF IZ FUGLY KTHXBAI
Comment