Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
No ones said anything, I can't help it
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
5
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
template
Next
rshadow8888
FFR's Buizel
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
3120
Share
Post
#61
06-8-2007, 09:44 PM
Re: No ones said anything, I can't help it
Originally posted by
purebloodtexan
I was talking to Ice. Y'all just posted before I did.
Oh, sorry.
Comment
Post
Cancel
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
2845
Share
Post
#62
06-8-2007, 10:45 PM
Re: No ones said anything, I can't help it
Well, while this thread is fresh, shall we discuss something else or let it die?
Comment
Post
Cancel
rshadow8888
FFR's Buizel
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2005
Posts:
3120
Share
Post
#63
06-8-2007, 10:46 PM
Re: No ones said anything, I can't help it
Let it die. I'm surprised it wasn't locked by synth already while he was reading it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
purebloodtexan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
2845
Share
Post
#64
06-8-2007, 10:49 PM
Re: No ones said anything, I can't help it
Alright. "Let it die" it is.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
5
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment