people who have played the secret

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoujiroXx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2003
    • 346

    #31
    Muzzy I think it was posted links to sites, Chakrila's site didn't work, and most sites were not allowing me to d/l the files :\

    Soujiro

    edit ~ I found Mind Parasite, LAB, and Abstract... I C'd LAB and Abstract on first try and failed Mind Parasite, I can't hit those jumps that fast.. I'll be playing in traffic if you need me.

    Soujiro of late

    Comment

    • SoujiroXx
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2003
      • 346

      #32
      ya beat mind parasite and got a B, that song can go straight to hell imo -.-

      -Soujiro

      Comment

      • Hyrogashi
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2002
        • 961

        #33
        sdfasrdf

        GAHH! id post a picture if i could get on uploaded to a site, im WAY to lazy to do that with a post, anyways

        Max300 AAA

        Power Drop
        No freeze
        Reverse
        Dark
        Boost
        1.5x
        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #34
          I beat mind parasite with a b, it's hard.

          LAB - first try got an A, I've come really close to aaing it (931 mil)
          Abstract - first try got an A also

          Comment

          • SoujiroXx
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2003
            • 346

            #35
            I can't find the regular Maxx300, nor get on Chakrila's site ~ oh well.. I'll just play these ones for now - one more thing, how do you get that many perfects? Just experience? woe

            ~Soujiro

            Edit: Oh yeah, I B'd pwned! on 1.5x, I can't read the arrows that well to do it on 1x, I do badly.

            Comment

            • 87x
              Retired Staff
              • Dec 2002
              • 4379

              #36
              hyrogasha

              id like to get hyrogashas steps to max300... someone pm with it or something??


              RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
              87x: more like.. professional goth.

              Comment

              • chriscage2818
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 114

                #37
                Well, I found the secret song in Legend of Zelda, if you consider that a secret song. I'm trying to find the other ones though.
                Originally posted by Moogy
                AND HE DOESN\'T HAVE A SCREENSHOT BECAUSE PAINT WAS UNINSTALLED FROM HIS COMPUTER

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #38
                  AAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAROFLMFAO!!!!!

                  Oh, how you newbs make me laugh!

                  There are no secret songs. There are these bugs, from deleted songs that did not delete 100%, or something. You can see the highscores and all, too. I am on a few. Synth had to delete some because of copyright law, you see?

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #39
                    this stupid post is still going?QB's right,there jus bugs that didnt delete properly

                    Comment

                    • Kashell
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 425

                      #40
                      This...will explain it all.



                      If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

                      Comment

                      • scorpio1690
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 4817

                        #41
                        well......how u came across jus confuses the hell out of me,but it did clear things up pretty good.....the people who made that also made the mario twins thing at funnyjunk.com

                        Comment

                        • Arch0wl
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 6344

                          #42
                          You are not leet untill you beat payon AND flight of the bumblebee or your online name starts with Hyrogashi or Arch0wl

                          PS: I have passed payon and FOTBB so I am double way leet

                          Comment

                          • 87x
                            Retired Staff
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 4379

                            #43
                            i fall slightly short of that catagorey..... but 87x kinda sounds like hyro doesnt it?? maybe... kinda... sorta... or not... ok well whatever...


                            RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                            87x: more like.. professional goth.

                            Comment

                            • Kashell
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 425

                              #44
                              Accually, Archbowl doesn't even fit that catagory.

                              It's not his real name


                              If there is evil in this world, Surely it is in the heart of mankind.

                              Comment

                              • SoujiroXx
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 346

                                #45
                                Arch should mail me flight of the bumble bee or supply a working link!

                                -Soujiro

                                p.s...... If I make my name Hyrogashisoujiro then I will be leet, since my name will have started with Hyrogashi?

                                Comment

                                Working...