Song of the week 2: Lesson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #16
    Re: Song of the week 2: Lesson

    Hey not bad for once. Coulda been more pitch relevant/tehcnical/actually interesting, but I suppose this time I realy can't complain that much.

    Good job I guess.


    Comment

    • Kiyomori
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 7

      #17
      Re: Song of the week 2: Lesson

      Originally posted by SulferDragon
      Well it is Kil after all.

      rshadow8888, I hated those 12ths. I kept Black Flagging it because of the big 12th stream.
      I don't blackflag, I MISS!

      _________________________
      The New Kid!

      Comment

      • purebloodtexan
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2845

        #18
        Re: Song of the week 2: Lesson

        Nice file, nice music.

        Reminds me of Jurs OP for some strange reason.

        edit: That 32nd burst almost killed me.


        Comment

        • Razorflame
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 453

          #19
          Re: Song of the week 2: Lesson

          See the post up above. Someone else commented that it sounded like Jurs OP too.



          AAA's: 48
          Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
          Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

          Comment

          Working...