Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chunky_cheese
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 1736

    #31
    Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

    I can FC very challengings with one hand 3 fingers.

    Comment

    • delossantosj
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 255

      #32
      Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

      well i just did the games we played part 5 1 handed (not very good of course) but lol it was in challenging
      Y must things be nice
      Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
      Final Fantasy 7
      Proudly representing index

      Comment

      • Shadow_Hunter
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 1276

        #33
        Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

        Originally posted by roundbox
        D:

        You're definitely missing a bunch of one handers for SM.
        You should try looking.
        Wait, I'll solve a bit of trouble.

        Yesssss (the best, undoubtedly)
        me (being serious)

        Yessss is by far the best, since his MSWGO can pretty much show how much skill he has. He still plays on and off one-hand (kind of like me), but he's mainly spread nowadays IIRC.
        IIRC yess was as legit as korny.

        I'm making FFR references for the FFR player, dunno if he played SM or not. Easier to compare FFR players than SM players, since there is a crap load of SM players.

        Dunno how good you are, but your scoars jump all over the place. Sometimes they're good, sometimes they're aren't. Not to be mean, but that vid looks sped up. Not even I can lift up my fingers that high and make them go back down that fast throughout the song.
        Last edited by Shadow_Hunter; 05-27-2007, 09:11 PM.

        Originally posted by Synthlight
        Kirby

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • G.S.M
          is watching
          • Mar 2006
          • 1072

          #34
          Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

          Well... I can pass every song with one hand... even Guru songs.

          Not that well, of course. ;D
          "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

          Comment

          • RagedBerserker
            Hello Kitty
            • Sep 2004
            • 1296

            #35
            Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

            now i used to play 1 handed, i wasnt bad, all of my AAA's are from one hand.... i could fc one challenging song and almost every very difficult song, but now that ive switched, i can fc a lot of challenging and maybe 1 or 2 very challenging

            I'm just an old boy now

            Comment

            • unkdavar
              Bombermen United
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 302

              #36
              Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

              The only song that is Gurus only that I can do easily as a one hander is Revolutionary Etude. That song is easy for me because the way I place my fingers matches the patterns through the song.

              Comment

              • dcr
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 335

                #37
                Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

                i can pass anysong but vertex beta v rofl

                yes im a pure bred 1 hander

                ~dcr lord of tubas

                Comment

                • purebloodtexan
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2845

                  #38
                  Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

                  I'm a one-hander, and I'm pretty decent. The fact that I can't FC to save my life (At the most, a Very Difficult FC) isn't because of my style of play, but more a lack of focus. I can do just about any difficulty level.

                  That aside, the toughest song I've gone through is Crowdpleaser I always survive it (if I don't lose interest).

                  I might sound too bold, but I think I'm ready to take on Pants = 3.


                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #39
                    Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

                    Originally posted by purebloodtexan
                    I'm a one-hander, and I'm pretty decent. The fact that I can't FC to save my life (At the most, a Very Difficult FC) isn't because of my style of play, but more a lack of focus. I can do just about any difficulty level.

                    That aside, the toughest song I've gone through is Crowdpleaser I always survive it (if I don't lose interest).

                    I might sound too bold, but I think I'm ready to take on Pants = 3.
                    I remember sight reading pants. I couldn't play the rest of the day.

                    Comment

                    • Ryusei_
                      God
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 1085

                      #40
                      Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

                      Originally posted by Nyokou
                      There's a girl on FFR with different variations of the screen name "Quackies", named Nicole. Uh, she FC'd FotBB and EHHS, one handed. :/
                      lol no.

                      I said this in MP the day she came in telling everyone. A 1 handed EHHS FC just isn't going to happen. Ever.

                      Edit: I also remember her saying her FC was around 20 goods, which is just lol-able to ANYONE that believes that.
                      Last edited by Ryusei_; 05-28-2007, 01:05 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Redorigami
                        Call me Massive Swallow
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3162

                        #41
                        Re: Toughest Songs 1-handers can do

                        I can pass any song with only mashing a few using 3 fingers, and can full combo a few very challenging and a majority of challenging songs, near AAAing a couple very difficult songs. So thats my extent.
                        Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                        The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                        Originally posted by spreadNv
                        Got dibs on La Camp.
                        Oh right, Im not any good.
                        Got dibs on Pita.

                        Comment

                        Working...