Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pokelda
    ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 3878

    #31
    Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

    Originally posted by Cyanite
    DT sucks
    Hey.

    Comment

    • AriesMalvis
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 1345

      #32
      Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

      i really like it =]
      i actually think this is a cornandbeans song i could be good at sometime soon lol

      Comment

      • Cyanite
        SIT THE **** DOWN.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2007
        • 1174

        #33
        Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

        Originally posted by pokelda
        Hey.
        o shi-


        Originally posted by KgZ
        oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

        Comment

        • -Fallen-
          xqsite OG
          • May 2005
          • 2836

          #34
          Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

          Great song, just horrid steps.
          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

          Comment

          • dcr
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 335

            #35
            Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

            full comboed it....boring

            Comment

            • Razorflame
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 453

              #36
              Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

              I kind of liked this sim. Anyways, I got crappy MA on it, so my score sucks.



              AAA's: 48
              Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
              Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

              Comment

              • Adamaja456
                Absurd
                • Dec 2006
                • 6433

                #37
                Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                i like the song, 10/10


                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                Comment

                • -Fallen-
                  xqsite OG
                  • May 2005
                  • 2836

                  #38
                  Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                  Originally posted by Razorflame
                  I kind of liked this sim. Anyways, I got crappy MA on it, so my score sucks.

                  There is no Marvelous timing, so you can't get Ma. It's PA.
                  One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                  BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                  Comment

                  • heyitsmee
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2042

                    #39
                    Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                    i like this song and stepfile very much !! i can play it agian and agian i think its in perfect sync i can do single digit goods on it i like it alot

                    Comment

                    • ledwix
                      Giant Pi Operator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2878

                      #40
                      Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                      getting a good score on it doesn't mean it is a good simfile. also, if you think it's 100% in-sync, then sorry, you have no musical knowledge. the 12ths are way off. trust me, if you hit to the music with 12ths in the stepfile, you will NOT get marvelouses in SM; i tried it myself. i tried dotted eighths, which seemed fine, then i checked it with 12th triplets and it was way off. i switched it back to dotted eighths.

                      Comment

                      • heyitsmee
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2042

                        #41
                        Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                        getting a good score on a file when you dont try hard imean just pressing the keys to the music and getting little goods so i think its good sync anyways a like it thats that

                        Comment

                        • moches
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3996

                          #42
                          Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                          Yeah, it was repetitive, but I just quit after about 8 measures of jumps. 5/10 for the sim, 9/10 for the song.

                          Comment

                          • ledwix
                            Giant Pi Operator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2878

                            #43
                            Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}


                            I just hit to the music. Now tell me it's a good sync, when i'm getting over 20 goods on an easy file rofl. The sync actually isn't HORRIBLE, but the rhythms are horrible, if you even know the difference. The beginning has 12th triplets in the music, but 16ths are randomly placed in the stepfile lol...Also the random 12ths and 8ths don't have any consistency at all in the middle part. They're interchangeable according to the stepfile, but not according to the music. The only notes beyond 8th notes in the whole song that are rhythmically correct are the gallops shortly after the first melody, which, thankfully, are correctly placed as 16th gallops. Also, the only times 12ths should EVER be in the steps are in the beginning of this song, which happens to be one of the only places where 12ths are NOT included. Overall, LOL.

                            9/10 for the song, 1.5/10 for simfile. I'm already requesting a version 2 for this awesome song XP

                            P.S. Cyanite, I love PGO.
                            Last edited by ledwix; 05-20-2007, 05:34 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Cyanite
                              SIT THE **** DOWN.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1174

                              #44
                              Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                              Originally posted by ledwix
                              P.S. Cyanite, I love PGO.
                              You'd be laughing in my face if you played Pokelda's version.

                              Actually I'm not even sure if there are any 12th notes in this song at all.

                              I'm aware how ****ty this file is, I made it months ago back when I was still starting out, as stated before. If I were to step it now I'd just step it to the melody, and make it a standard file like Hi19 said.


                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                              Comment

                              • brothaice
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2940

                                #45
                                Re: Song of the Week 1 - {Losing Touch}

                                I like it?

                                Comment

                                Working...