Ugh, I forgot about adding the list of the people with the most AAAs in my starting working on my next thing-the actual length of each song in FFR. I'll work on the most AAAs list now.
Ok, added a list of who has the most AAAs, it might not count some of the newest songs, but it should be very close to accurate. Let me know if I left anyone out from it.
I've also triple AAAed Classical insanity, but my score was never put back in. It was erased with the other holiday songs that got erased during that DB error. I have two screen shots of the score (Was the second person to ever AAA it) in the unrecorded thread.
I'll believe it, and I'll also believe Shark's AAA on Bicycle Break that didn't record, and probably more AAAs that didn't record that I've forgotten about or whatever, but it would require a lot of effort to try to include all the scores people have gotten that don't show up in their level rank stats.
Ok, well, I'm not going to just update this stuff or anything every time anyone gets one more AAA, but I added Loyal2Death for CI with kind of a little note or something.
I did. End of story, there is no chance I didn't, I did. It's even in the FFR scores thread, when it happened! I mean I know I'm not the greatest player here by far, but that achievement made me happy, the fact that it got erased and has never been re-added (and its been months now) is aggravating.
~-[L2D]-~
Are you Loyal?
Nows the time to choose
Die and be free of pain.
Or live and fight your sorrow.
Fine, I'll make it just like the rest. Even though, when I say probably, like when I said St1cky was probably bs, I figure there's a very high chance it's true.
Comment