Dis Tyme Shashakiro Is A Selfish Bastard Lolllllllll

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #16
    Re: Dis Tyme Shashakiro Is A Selfish Bastard Lolllllllll

    Lol, what he said was so bad, I actually thought he said "Translation:

    I want to be banned," in the first post, then went back up there and say that it wasn't there...lol. This thread is ledge and dairy, IMO.

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #17
      Re: Dis Tyme Shashakiro Is A Selfish Bastard Lolllllllll

      Originally posted by TwilightPrincess
      Ok, I managed to translate it for real.

      Before you read this post (STRAYNGEPROGRUM) sucks ass through a straw.

      Before you read v2 pm me or post on my comment wall if you want free weed 100% free no giraffe **** I will hook you up


      I was about to go "PWN" on FFR so I go 2 through the computer room

      Then I heard someone say "Two Thousand Combo" so I was like "wtf no one dat goes 2 my skool is good enough to get that high not even me so I was like who could do that"

      But then I go into the room and I saw (Shashakiro) in the middle of playing some ffr song I think it was AIM Anthem but the most strange part is that (hi19hi19) was double stepping with him WTF!

      I know that he isn't legit now so I think that (synthlight) should delete his scores like (lumphoboextreme) and do a sitewide ban lol so peace out guys I know that noone could be as good as (shashakiro) at this game

      peace guys

      Note: things in brackets are member names e.x. (Synthlight)
      LMFAO Strangeprogram is a song.
      Last edited by smartdude1212; 04-19-2007, 04:40 PM.

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #18
        Re: Dis Tyme Shashakiro Is A Selfish Bastard Lolllllllll

        This was posted somewhere before. Somewhere........

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #19
          Re: Dis Tyme Shashakiro Is A Selfish Bastard Lolllllllll

          Originally posted by TS_SonicMaster
          This was posted somewhere before. Somewhere........
          Oh, you mean this lovely thread? http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=65985

          Comment

          Working...