Was finally able to play FFR at school.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tenniswrestler
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2005
    • 299

    #16
    Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

    haha. nice dude. i wish i could play in school but it would never be allowed and its to loud of a game to be sneaky with. lol and i love when noobs comment things like "omg u must be the best" haha. rookies
    i have no sig

    Comment

    • gamewiz0
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 86

      #17
      Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

      Lol. Did your teachers care you were playing? I mean, don't you have like, work to do?

      The only times I would be able to play would be in the mornings at school, or at the end of the school year

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #18
        Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

        I just play every few days at school, after I finish in 2-3 days of each 6-7 day rotation in my Tech class. I sit around playing B.B. Evo and Revenge, skill token songs, and stuff on the two last pages of dance2. But the stupid school keyboards/comps make my PA horrible. I'll get 300+ goods from like, Science Girl or songs on dance1's last page. >.<

        Comment

        • adlp
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1758

          #19
          Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

          i downloaded SM and the keyboard megapack when i had tech ed. lol

          you can silence your keytaps by putting your jacket sleeve on top of the arrow keys, thats what i used to do.

          Comment

          • Ponygonpwns
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 852

            #20
            Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

            Originally posted by gamewiz0
            Lol. Did your teachers care you were playing? I mean, don't you have like, work to do?

            The only times I would be able to play would be in the mornings at school, or at the end of the school year
            I do my work before and after, but that day I didn't have much work.
            My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

            Comment

            • Demokk
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 3

              #21
              Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

              I tend to play after or between classes. I even got some friends to play it.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Ice wolf
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 852

                #22
                Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

                I'm posting from studenteduction.net but the game won't work. Anyone know why?
                Reverse for life!




                ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #23
                  Re: Was finally able to play FFR at school.

                  They have a url like that for FFR? o.0
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  Working...