Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
I've been here for 2 years? o_O
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
FRANKKK
FFR Player
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
1802
Share
Post
#16
03-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Re: I've been here for 2 years? o_O
Originally posted by
dawg4321
i'm not good eithier...
lol yeah not good at all
more like amazing
Full combo's:
230
AAA's:
75
Latest AAA:
Lesson.
Best AAA:
Firestorm.
GameWhore Clan
"
Team Mom's Been Whoring
"
hahaha.
Comment
Post
Cancel
BoAroXz
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
33
Share
Post
#17
03-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Re: I've been here for 2 years? o_O
im not usually here either..
Comment
Post
Cancel
acknerr
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
551
Share
Post
#18
03-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Re: I've been here for 2 years? o_O
I like the forums because it gives me a chance to talk to other people besides those whom I see everyday. Senior Member w00t
Comment
Post
Cancel
brothaice
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Dec 2005
Posts:
2940
Share
Post
#19
03-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Re: I've been here for 2 years? o_O
Hola, aloha, hello, goodbye.
Comment
Post
Cancel
soultaker89
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
25
Share
Post
#20
03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Re: I've been here for 2 years? o_O
yeah ive just recently become a 2 year member myself... although i doubt i play as much as u... im in rank 50000s so it just goes to show...
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment