hardest songs, and best players

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maid
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 643

    #16
    Re: hardest songs, and best players

    My Average: 36587.914285714 HAWT.. but I havent played like half the songs.

    edit: cause I am too nice.
    Last edited by Maid; 03-1-2007, 04:51 PM.
    怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

    Comment

    • Kiro51
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 214

      #17
      Re: hardest songs, and best players

      Originally posted by hoochan
      You do realize that I have played the same amount of games as him, right? I think overall rank can be a factor if two people have almost the same amount of games played.

      Nope.
      If you start a song and boo-leave it, then it count as if you finished it. Game played + 1

      I "played" 5,100 games, and my overall rank is 700.
      You played 3000 games and your overall is 500.

      It doesn't mean you're better than me.


      My average rank is 800, yours is 970 >.>


      The overall rank doesn't show how skilled you are.
      O

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: hardest songs, and best players

        Originally posted by Maid
        My Average: 36587.914285714 HAWT.. but I havent played like half the songs.
        Perfect counter argument against average ranks. Thanks for you help, MAID.

        PS-Ive seen Maid play, he/she is pretty good.

        Comment

        • wickedawesomeful
          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2006
          • 3888

          #19
          Re: hardest songs, and best players

          Average: 2234.9238095238

          Yeah, I suck. (That's not sarcastic.) (Neither is that.)

          @hoochan, the average rank system isn't perfect, but it's the best we have.
          http://dozemusic.com/

          Comment

          • darkshark
            Nothing.
            • Nov 2004
            • 4189

            #20
            Re: hardest songs, and best players

            My average rank is 32.898. which I could easily get under 10.000, but 95% of the songs at the bottom of my list are super easy songs that I hate playing.

            Comment

            • Kenyu
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 160

              #21
              Re: hardest songs, and best players

              Some people like to just play the game, so technically it shouldn't matter.

              But then theres people like Scottish, who got pissed because he was in second, and spent 24 hours playing FFR to get so far ahead of everyone we would never catch up.


              _–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_–¯–_

              Comment

              Working...