Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Exag0n
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 633

    #16
    Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    work on a simfile doesn't give full subscriber access... only access to early SotW.
    Haha this is probably the best part anyway


    StepMania Solo Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

    SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
    C650, REVERSE, Note+

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #17
      Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

      EDIT- I swear I'm not retarded gize
      Last edited by hi19hi19; 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM.


      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #18
        Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

        I dont have FFR R1 Music Producer under my name yet, but my song (stepped by hi19) is in queue, so that qualifies me, right?

        Comment

        • JasonKey
          FFR Underseer
          • Jul 2003
          • 2643

          #19
          Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

          Originally posted by Draigun
          Oh.. too bad I already am a subscriber.

          Also, my tag got removed when I became a subscriber.. would you mind adding it back? Thanks.
          Updated, and working on getting the rest of you guys added in too.

          Hence why we have not done a public release of this yet .. lot of features lurking.

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
          Cheers,
          Synthlight

          Comment

          • JasonKey
            FFR Underseer
            • Jul 2003
            • 2643

            #20
            Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
            I dont have FFR R1 Music Producer under my name yet, but my song (stepped by hi19) is in queue, so that qualifies me, right?
            When its accepted and added, you will of course be credited.

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
            Cheers,
            Synthlight

            Comment

            • hi19hi19
              lol happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 12194

              #21
              Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

              It's already accepted.


              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #22
                Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                Originally posted by JasonKey
                When its accepted and added, you will of course be credited.

                It has been accepted already.

                Comment

                • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  Threat Emulation
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 5184

                  #23
                  Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                  Originally posted by iPatcH
                  They definitely aren't as cool as us real suscribers. =)
                  Some of us are working to get enough money to become real suscribers... It will happen soon enough.

                  Oh, and I like this

                  Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                  I'm light f**king darkness

                  Comment

                  • TD_GenoCid3
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 876

                    #24
                    Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                    im about to get the one year subscribe when this one month dies


                    420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                      Drugstore: it has been accepted to the queue.... but it has not been added to the game. therefore, as of now, you don't have any music in the game. once you do have music in the game, you'll be credited.

                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • JasonKey
                        FFR Underseer
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2643

                        #26
                        Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                        DING!

                        .. its coming Patience cowboy.

                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
                        Cheers,
                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #27
                          Re: Subscriber SOTW's Now Available for Musicians and Sim Artists

                          haha =]

                          got it

                          Comment

                          Working...