Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
What's your favourite FFR song/stepfile?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
3
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
RiGhT2YaDoMe
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2006
Posts:
50
Share
Post
#31
02-1-2007, 04:21 PM
Re: What's your favourite FFR song/stepfile?
Song- Horizon/Tetris Remix/Splash Beats
Step-Tetris Remix/Stalled out and Sushi Bars
Comment
Post
Cancel
Kotarouchan
I only need 3 seconds :)
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Feb 2005
Posts:
2030
Share
Post
#32
02-1-2007, 05:40 PM
Re: What's your favourite FFR song/stepfile?
I'd say the Token song for both but...
Song: Hyper Pressure (I dunno... I just like it)
Step: AIM Anthem (Yeah... I like this file)
Comment
Post
Cancel
Evascythe
evascythe
Join Date:
Mar 2005
Posts:
2909
Share
Post
#33
02-1-2007, 05:49 PM
Re: What's your favourite FFR song/stepfile?
Originally posted by
Kotarouchan
I'd say the Token song for both but...
Song: Hyper Pressure (I dunno... I just like it)
Step: AIM Anthem (Yeah... I like this file)
If you like Hyper Pressure, you should check out some of his other stuff.
-->
http://www.muzie.co.jp/cgi-bin/artist.cgi?id=a002035
Lots of stuff by ASK is there.
Originally posted by
moches
I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude
Comment
Post
Cancel
Energyturtle
FFR Player
Join Date:
May 2006
Posts:
9
Share
Post
#34
02-3-2007, 08:37 PM
Re: What's your favourite FFR song/stepfile?
Song: Platypus
Stepfile: Grand Gallop Chromatique
If fire fighters fight fires, and crime fighters fight crime, then what do freedom fighters fight?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment