How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dead_juggalo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 633

    #16
    Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

    Or just try this:
    Left index on any.
    Right index on any.


    It's my favorite way.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • shadowraikiri
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 269

      #17
      Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

      Dude if you have problems on gogopowerrangers there's something wrong. ive been playing for less then 6 months and i'm onehanded and i can get 300+ on gogopowerrangers and nearly 6/7's of an fc on uber rave... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AT 2 YEARS OF PLAYING DANG all you can really do is practive stepmania at 3x... it helped me a crapload. sup dore.xD
      §ĦλđШŘλΐķĭřĩ™
      THIS IS TRADEMARKED

      cant copy this stuff beezy.

      Comment

      • XxXSkYbEaMXxX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 143

        #18
        Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

        I'd say... screenshrink. That's all I can help you with. I've been playing for about 6 months and I discovered screen shrinking at a pretty good time in playing so it helped me a lot. Don't do it a lot at first, you gotta go gradually and work your way up to a half screen screen shrink or higher over time. I use a far bigger one than that since I worked my way up. And it works. I AAA this song 2/3 times, there's your proof.

        Comment

        • Evascythe
          evascythe
          • Mar 2005
          • 2909

          #19
          Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

          Originally posted by igotrhythm
          By the way, try doing songs rated "Difficult" and see how you do.
          Er..





          Terrible, eh?


          Originally posted by moches
          I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

          Comment

          • x velo x
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 182

            #20
            Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

            Try to FC NeoMax. It took me about 3 tries. Not too hard.

            x VELO x
            Former Username: alexepstein
            Member for: 0.81 years... not very long

            Comment

            • Evascythe
              evascythe
              • Mar 2005
              • 2909

              #21
              Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

              Heh..



              Originally posted by moches
              I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

              Comment

              • dead_juggalo
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 633

                #22
                Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

                Originally posted by shadowraikiri
                Dude if you have problems on gogopowerrangers there's something wrong. WHATS WRONG WITH YOU AT 2 YEARS OF PLAYING
                Dude, don't be a douche. Some people don't improve as fast as others.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • foilman8805
                  smoke wheat hail satin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5704

                  #23
                  Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

                  Don't feel bad, Power Rangers rocks my world too. I can combo pretty much the first 165 like you, and then it just goes berserk and I lose the combo. *shrug* I guess I'll put the screen shrinking method into play...
                  Last edited by foilman8805; 05-14-2008, 04:51 PM.

                  Comment

                  • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1479

                    #24
                    Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

                    what kind of thread is this
                    "This better not be Snowbound again"

                    Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                    FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                    Comment

                    • Evascythe
                      evascythe
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2909

                      #25
                      Re: How do you guys keep up with songs like Go Go Go Power Rangers?

                      I'm guessing it's a question thread.
                      I could be wrong, but I saw two questions marks in there.


                      Originally posted by moches
                      I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                      Comment

                      Working...