IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChaosMaster1
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 429

    #16
    Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

    Originally posted by Billydude
    Yay after almost a year of playing FFR I finally am at 10,000th place at the time I post this!!! YAY!!!
    lol....what a n00b. 10,000 overall rank. billys next thread like this will probably be: OMFG! MY FIRST AAA!!!
    well for you 10,000 overall rank is a big accomplishment.
    when you get to be in the top 1000, then ill be happy for you.
    i got rank 10,000 on my first week =/
    Im ranked 1251 now, 1.13 years. 1.13 years why? i quit for like...1-2 months a while back.
    all and all. good job...i guess.

    Peace,
    ChaosMaster1
    (aka TN_SASUKE!)
    (P.S. : HI LOSER!!!!!!! *WAVES*)

    15 AAAs!

    Comment

    • Meteor858
      FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
      • Mar 2005
      • 292

      #17
      Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

      oh and in my 1.77 years i think i have only played for about half of that... i took like a full year break after about 2 months and i have played since then... lol

      wow... i still haven't AAA'd a single song... i prolly would have but i dont like playing stuff like super mario all the time

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #18
        Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

        I only needed 1 try to AAA Mario...

        I currently have 4 AAA's, and a few blackflags.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • Billydude
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 880

          #19
          Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

          I already have AAAd something. I dont honestly care about being the best. I think I was in the 10,000 before but I didnt play all summer and it dropped my score. Besides in the past few days I have gotten to almost rank 8,000. Dropping 2,000 in 3 days is pretty good. Being in a high overall rank doesn't really matter much. It just represents how many points you have.
          Last edited by Billydude; 12-24-2006, 05:34 PM.

          Originally posted by Chrissi
          If you eat a pizza it does not give you the urge to fly a kite.
          Originally posted by beaner692
          What if Billy talked to her? hes irrisistable

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #20
            Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

            It more accurately represents how much you play FFR. Your overall level rank(s) tell how good your best is. Your MP level tells others how much lag you have.
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • Meteor858
              FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
              • Mar 2005
              • 292

              #21
              Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

              i played my ass off today and went from about 850 to 800

              at the moment my overall rank is exactly 800

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #22
                Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                Congratz for reaching 10,000. I remember celebrating after I got to 30,000. Lol...

                For reference:
                Member for: 0.28 years
                FFR Overall Rank: 67

                Comment

                • 0:)
                  AngelThing
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 401

                  #23
                  Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                  Jeez.
                  I'm 494 and I've had it for maybe a month and a half to two months.

                  EDIT: Not even.

                  Comment

                  • TheRapingDragon
                    A car crash mind
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9788

                    #24
                    Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                    I played from August 2005 - December 2005.

                    I am still ranked in the 600's.

                    Seriously, you are bad, get better, then make a good thread.

                    Comment

                    • Exag0n
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 633

                      #25
                      Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                      Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                      Seriously, you are bad, get better, then make a good thread.
                      As much as I agree, he's gotta learn somehow not to be noob. FFR forum's where it all happens.


                      StepMania Solo Videos:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

                      SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
                      C650, REVERSE, Note+

                      Comment

                      • BLAZZE-
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 673

                        #26
                        Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                        Overall: 91
                        Member for: .61 years

                        Comment

                        • ChaosMaster1
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 429

                          #27
                          Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                          thats a sign you need to turn off the cpu. =.=

                          on friday my overall rank was 1491...today its like 1244. =)
                          Last edited by ChaosMaster1; 12-24-2006, 09:21 PM. Reason: got it right! thank you siggy! =D

                          15 AAAs!

                          Comment

                          • BLAZZE-
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 673

                            #28
                            Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                            Originally posted by ChaosMaster1
                            thats a sign you need to turn off the cpu. =.=

                            Shut up.

                            Comment

                            • ChaosMaster1
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 429

                              #29
                              Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                              look im just saying, that high up in barely less than a year.....>.O thats pretty damn impressive.

                              15 AAAs!

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #30
                                Re: IM IN THE 10,000's NOW!!!

                                Hah look at Ieaturlvllol... He's pretty damn impressive. Ieat, did you play stepmania or someting like that before you came here?

                                Comment

                                Working...