Song of the week: Norgers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xObserveRx
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 1148

    #16
    Re: Song of the week: Norgers

    I made the steps to this song a long time ago (roughly early 2005). I make things much differently now; not this this was hard or really THAT different in any respect. My guess is you guys are used to how a group of certain people create steps; a group of newer DDR sim players. I've always had a different, older style of creating steps and this file definitely shows that.

    Either way, you win some, you lose some. You either like it your don't. I thought it was a decent file for older stuff and some people agree as well. Some don't, and to each his own. I just find it funny that after being able to play the song for almost two years, I'm no where near the top 10 for the song. lol
    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

    Comment

    • Alaeviea
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 85

      #17
      Re: Song of the week: Norgers

      I enjoy the song..I FCed it..but got a bunch of goods -_- and an average..Ill do better at some point..lol Im lazy at the moment.

      ps. Observer...your sig convos are awesome..lol

      Comment

      • itmorr
        Custom User Title
        • Jun 2006
        • 1498

        #18
        Re: Song of the week: Norgers

        It's a really good stepfile.




        Originally posted by jwcgator
        (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
        (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

        Comment

        • FaughtNWon
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 314

          #19
          Re: Song of the week: Norgers

          I REALY liked the song, steps were a bit slow for my tastes but they cant all be For guru only songs. Song is very unique. Kudos DJshox.
          I'm a filthy slut.

          Comment

          • iPatcH
            Swamp Lemons Rule
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3371

            #20
            Re: Song of the week: Norgers

            Is it just me, or are the arrows just a tad bit late?
            put on a donk on it

            Comment

            • bill_clinton
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 438

              #21
              Re: Song of the week: Norgers

              Steps sucked, but the song was good.
              Hi.

              Comment

              • Omegix
                free tsutter
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2004
                • 883

                #22
                Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                Mmm I made a stepfile to this like a year ago, never did anything with it though.

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #23
                  Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                  Originally posted by iPatcH
                  Is it just me, or are the arrows just a tad bit late?
                  Yes, this will be fixed at some point.
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • nestlekwik
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 2317

                    #24
                    Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                    Good song and the steps are alright. The jacks caught me offguard but after playing it once and expecting them I got the full combo second time through with under 20 goods.


                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #25
                      Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                      there were heavy and oni's for this song and I let tass pick which ones he felt better suited FFR. He picked the heavys.

                      The oni's are much more technical, making the song much harder (although nothing hard at all. Think like a dumbed down version of slam.)
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                        the oni was way too much for the song. falled into the retarded category for sims that are way too difficult for the song...

                        yea, the arrows fit, if you went with every background beat in the song... just too much. hard for the sake of being hard.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • MerKa
                          xTrance
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • May 2006
                          • 126

                          #27
                          Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                          It's weird, because it's ridiculously easy, yet I feel a huge sense of awkwardness catching me off guard. I like the song though.

                          Comment

                          • itmorr
                            Custom User Title
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1498

                            #28
                            Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yes, this will be fixed at some point.
                            Please don't fix it! The new timing on FFR is harder to play with.




                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                            (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #29
                              Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                              Originally posted by itmorr
                              Please don't fix it! The new timing on FFR is harder to play with.
                              Just 'cause your keyboard registers late or w/e doesn't mean it won't be adjusted when it can be. Sorry.
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • itmorr
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1498

                                #30
                                Re: Song of the week: Norgers

                                It's definately not a hardware issue, because I've had the same problems three different machines. It's more of a personal preference kind of thing -- the resync makes it feel less like FFR imo.




                                Originally posted by jwcgator
                                (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                                (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                                Comment

                                Working...