anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #16
    Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

    Originally posted by WillTalbot
    Hey Triplex72, you have the wrong delirium we were referring to the FFR stepfile of Delirium not BroodDancer's simfile of it.
    It's actually DukAmok's which brood_dancer uploaded for some reason.

    And people who can't FC Duk's Delirium don't "suck", they just aren't at that level yet...sheesh.

    ps video I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEQVE8DldcM
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • Triplex72
      CUSTOMIZED
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 975

      #17
      Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      And people who can't FC Duk's Delirium don't "suck", they just aren't at that level yet...sheesh.
      [/url]
      Naw I just thought it was weird that some of the really good people were saying they couldn't do it. Until I found out it was FFR Delerium which I can't do either.
      connect 216.246.109.6:27015

      Comment

      • WillTalbot
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 579

        #18
        Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        It's actually DukAmok's which brood_dancer uploaded for some reason.

        And people who can't FC Duk's Delirium don't "suck", they just aren't at that level yet...sheesh.

        ps video I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEQVE8DldcM
        Isn't it a rule that you may only upload your own simfiles into the FFR simfile database? If so, how did brood_dancer manage not to get banned?

        I can't believe I missed taht vid ... btw shash, we were speaking of MSWGO earlier and I forgot to mention taht I saw the vid of u pwning it ... you rox!

        Comment

        • brianpage
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 257

          #19
          Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?



          Im not a girl whoever said I was I just get bored and make stupid videos dedicated to people I like so here it is.






          I AM TEH k00ki3_m0nst3r

          Comment

          • Exag0n
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 633

            #20
            Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

            This thread needs more Delirium AAA. Not that it's hard, just that it'd be nicer to see. I'd do one, but it'd be laggy as hell.


            StepMania Solo Videos:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

            SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
            C650, REVERSE, Note+

            Comment

            • Mystik3345
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 27

              #21
              Re: anyone got a video of someone fc'ing Delirium?

              all FFR songs are easy to FC with screenshrinking, and the Duk version of delirium for stepmania is easy on heavy. quite a bit harder on expert, i haven't fc'd yet on expert, but heavy is easy enough.

              Comment

              Working...