Song of the week- Famouz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottish
    FFR Veteran
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2003
    • 3257

    #31
    Re: Song of the week- Famouz

    All three quotes wasn't working, wouldn't resize right.

    Comment

    • Exag0n
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #32
      Re: Song of the week- Famouz

      Pretty classic though.


      StepMania Solo Videos:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

      SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
      C650, REVERSE, Note+

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #33
        Re: Song of the week- Famouz

        Ehhh...I liked the steps. The music was good too.. 8/10?

        Comment

        • Innuendo18
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 193

          #34
          Re: Song of the week- Famouz

          Short & Sweet. I like it.

          Comment

          • TS_SonicMaster
            FFR Lolicon
            • Apr 2006
            • 1257

            #35
            Re: Song of the week- Famouz

            ugh wtf I have to wait till tomorrow to play since my uncle gets ****ing pissed when i play ffr when hes trying to sleep
            hoping its pretty awesome

            Comment

            • Queen_Darcy
              Custom User Title
              • Dec 2005
              • 134

              #36
              Re: Song of the week- Famouz

              This song makes me pull my hair

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #37
                Re: Song of the week- Famouz

                I don't mind the song, or the steps. I just like the fact that it's ultra short with hundreds of arrows attacking my screen in less than one minute.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • zeplinfan911
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 208

                  #38
                  Re: Song of the week- Famouz

                  decent song fun steps =D



                  13 AAA's
                  Average: 464.82558139535

                  Comment

                  • killerwu753
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 32

                    #39
                    Re: Song of the week- Famouz

                    It's an enemy to the indexers out there.
                    *breakdances at previously unknown speeds*

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    If I was Synth for a day, I would learn how to play FFR.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    Happy Birthday You Crazy Bastard Shash!

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    Working...