Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • somerndmguy
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 116

    #16
    Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

    Let's see... I think I failed every single song in the game at least twice...
    Except for all the beginner songs, of course. (I still can't beat anything higher than difficult... *sniff*)

    As for DDR, I crashed, burned, got buried and had a dog do his business over me. (And that was light... I looked like a total moron. Yay.)

    Comment

    • Haus
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 7

      #17
      Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

      FFR... Not really. I started on Beethoven Virus (I did badly, but not really "crashing and burning"), but I also did Zelda and other stuff.
      DDR... I played on light. I did well. I caught on to the fact that it was a RHYTHM game rather than an "as soon as the arrow overlaps the other arrow, STOMP!!!" game pretty quickly.

      Comment

      • AasumDude
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 726

        #18
        Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

        I didn't do too well the first time. It took months.

        Comment

        • mntlovertone
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 74

          #19
          Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

          haha i started with resistance by ZAO and i failed once or twice then i tried beginner songs like mario and now i can do flight of the bumblebee

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #20
            Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

            Trip to the Moon. I used to get really upset when I missed arrow, and like, I didn't know which keys to use.. but it only took me like 5 secs to figure that out. I had played DDR, but like 2 years before FFR and never touched DDR again until last August.
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #21
              Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

              I actually burned then crashed.. Delirium... my first song i played... GOD that was like... lol.. dunno .. i just sat there looking at the writing in the background 'delirium' for the first 4 seconds of delirium, then when the first arrows came, i missed every single arrow meaning i burned... then i mashed all the way... meaning crashed.. and i still burned.. =( terrible

              Comment

              • Swoop
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 174

                #22
                Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

                i Crashed and burned on ff7 battle music when i first started with my other account. i got to the hard part and was like ... yea

                Comment

                • Rorix
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 12

                  #23
                  Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

                  I didn't crash and burn. In fact, I did quite well, but that's because I had been playing DDR for a couple of years. I can't remember what song I started on....I think it was Beethoven Virus....

                  Comment

                  • gerbi7
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 276

                    #24
                    Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

                    Lol, like, the first song I played was baloon fever.

                    And I had never played any music game before in my life.
                    Squirrels are evil.

                    Comment

                    • rohanrider35
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 6

                      #25
                      Re: Did you crash and burn the first time you played?

                      i had already been playing DDR when i found this place, but the first song i played my volume was on mute so it made the song really difficult to follow

                      Comment

                      Working...