Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDRFREAK500
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 206

    #16
    Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

    [quote=Hr2]DDRFreak - DDRFREAK Rocks
    Novacaine - You are stupid , rofl

    Hr2 - You are stupid.quote]

    You came here to my thread to insult me, eh? I suggest you get out.


    Comment

    • Silver_Brian
      ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2005
      • 5576

      #17
      Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

      Just ****ing walk away. If MP is such a problem, then don't go there until 3rd style or something.

      Originally posted by Moogle-master
      i now have another excuse to grow a dick
      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
      "i've seen your little boy's penis"

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #18
        Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

        Yeah yeah, Nova insults everyone, not just you, so get over it and stop taking it personally when people insult you over the internet.

        P.S. Nova hates me and I'm proud of it lmao
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Novacaine
          Banned
          • Apr 2004
          • 282

          #19
          Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

          Hr2= cock tucked in ass

          Comment

          • Eyoshi
            Certified Calendarwhore
            • Nov 2004
            • 1044

            #20
            Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

            Originally posted by Novacaine
            Hr2= cock tucked in ass
            He's says that to everyone he doesn't like, as if it were a special club greeting.

            By the way, DoorKnobJohnny. It is not the purpose of out-spamming the original spammer that makes it annoying; it's that the spamming, regardless of who does it, affects everyone present in the current room. This being if he actually does it.

            Comment

            • ravenhexa
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 520

              #21
              Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

              Originally posted by DDRFREAK500
              I'm trying to stop the fight. But Nova can't seem to end it. He always say I suck.
              Trying to stop it by spamming "PRESS 999 IF YOU THINK NOVACAINE SUX LOLZ" in the chat until you ALMOST get banned?

              ps I added the "lolz" for fun.

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #22
                Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                I think you are all emo.



                Comment

                • fenixflamefox
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 164

                  #23
                  Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                  This topic has more drama than furries lolololololoollolololol

                  Comment

                  • ckj846
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 2437

                    #24
                    Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                    They need a mute option in MP... Guys, we all know Nova is an idiot who spams and spams and plays the same songs over and over just so that he can beat you over and over so that he can spam you some more. Get over it.
                    O_o
                    pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                    pyro31191: rofl
                    pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                    pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #25
                      Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                      The one thing I don't understand is why people get really offended if someone says they suck over the internet. You don't even know these people...why is it a big deal? :\
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Novacaine
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 282

                        #26
                        Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                        Originally posted by ckj846
                        They need a mute option in MP... Guys, we all know Nova is an idiot who spams and spams and plays the same songs over and over just so that he can beat you over and over so that he can spam you some more. Get over it.
                        O_o
                        You are a total retard, and a liar because you've never seen me spam before.

                        And I dont do the same songs over and over and over. Just because I beat you, maybe its because I'm better than you, did you ever think of that? you ignorant asshole.

                        I'll play you and you can pick any song.

                        If you dont think so unless you're too much of a pussy to back up that boat load of bull**** you just talked, I'll be in MP.

                        Comment

                        • Pumble
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 1301

                          #27
                          Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                          Wow.

                          People care.

                          Seriously, wow.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #28
                            Re: Whatever You Do, Stay Away From Novacaine

                            Originally posted by Pumble
                            Wow.

                            People care.

                            Seriously, wow.
                            This post is right and that signature is on topic.

                            In other news, novacaine h8z me ;_;

                            brb im holding my breath until i suffocate

                            while cutting

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            Working...