Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #16
    Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

    Just wait for 3rd style....

    Comment

    • JimmyN22
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 14

      #17
      Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

      I cant see why anyone would be a guest. just make an account.

      Comment

      • indices
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 10

        #18
        Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

        Actually if you implement a kicking option for annoying guests, hosts may just abuse that priviledge and boot people who beat them, random people for random reasons, and it gets annoying

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #19
          Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

          Originally posted by indices
          Actually if you implement a kicking option for annoying guests, hosts may just abuse that priviledge and boot people who beat them, random people for random reasons, and it gets annoying
          People can already effectively do that by leaving and making another room.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • locomotion
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 300

            #20
            Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

            Guest in my opinion take too much space up on the multiplayer chat then it gets all crammed in. Mostly i think we shouldn't have guest usually they spam alot.

            --Lo--
            I fly like paypa getz high like planeexxxxx!

            Originally posted by deltro300111
            ^_^ I forgot to tell you, I have herpes.
            Originally posted by _A2P
            Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
            Originally posted by mead1
            ROTFBMALFO

            rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off

            Comment

            • Benjamin_Harrison
              Banned
              • Feb 2006
              • 45

              #21
              Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

              no.

              Comment

              • locomotion
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 300

                #22
                Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                Originally posted by Benjamin_Harrison
                no.
                your practically demented

                --Lo--
                I fly like paypa getz high like planeexxxxx!

                Originally posted by deltro300111
                ^_^ I forgot to tell you, I have herpes.
                Originally posted by _A2P
                Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
                Originally posted by mead1
                ROTFBMALFO

                rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off

                Comment

                • c117
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 236

                  #23
                  Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                  Originally posted by locomotion
                  your practically demented

                  --Lo--
                  pot, kettle, etc.
                  Balloon Fever is beautiful and natural.

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #24
                    Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                    P.S. guests need to be completely banned from MP
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • laughsitup2005
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 494

                      #25
                      Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                      Guests needs to be banned from living, and banned from heaven.


                      I wonder what his face really looks like?

                      Comment

                      • locomotion
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 300

                        #26
                        Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                        Guest should be wipped out for good seriously

                        --Lo--
                        I fly like paypa getz high like planeexxxxx!

                        Originally posted by deltro300111
                        ^_^ I forgot to tell you, I have herpes.
                        Originally posted by _A2P
                        Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
                        Originally posted by mead1
                        ROTFBMALFO

                        rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #27
                          Re: Should guests be banned or limited to some places?

                          Only ban them from multiplayer. There is no point for them to be in there, they have nothing to gain, and they only annoy people. I'm sure a permission mask needs to be coded for that, but it is needed.

                          Comment

                          Working...