Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in FFR General Talk only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Flash Flash Revolution
FFR General Talk
How long did it take you to complete 'For Guru's Only' songs
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
laughsitup2005
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2005
Posts:
494
Share
Post
#46
02-16-2006, 05:20 PM
cia rave my score of the day
I present to you my new top score, I will soon try for over the 500th ranking.
I wonder what his face really looks like?
Comment
Post
Cancel
ffresh
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
48
Share
Post
#47
02-16-2006, 06:22 PM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How long did it take you to complete
Sort of raising a new topic but, what was the hardest song you've beaten without mashing/bad score/barely surviving?
Comment
Post
Cancel
laughsitup2005
FFR Player
Join Date:
Dec 2005
Posts:
494
Share
Post
#48
02-16-2006, 07:57 PM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How long did it take you to complete
Max Forever I guess, my record stands at some 2250000 or so. If not that, then I would say Force of Light with my some 750 rank.
I wonder what his face really looks like?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Xoroxered
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jan 2006
Posts:
29
Share
Post
#49
02-17-2006, 03:09 AM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How long did it take you to complete
Get Down? The only hard bit's the random jumps in the middle. The trills etc are lemon-squeezy easy!
Comment
Post
Cancel
leadafro
Tykeem Ultimatum
Join Date:
Dec 2004
Posts:
975
Share
Post
#50
02-17-2006, 01:14 PM
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How long did it take you to complete
balloon fever
I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment