There Jewpin I took your suggestion into consideration!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrunkCat
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 182

    #16
    Isn't it 'DUN DUN DUN DUUN DUUUN'?

    Comment

    • RobbyZero
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 4613

      #17
      nope he never added me...

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Word.

        Comment

        • RobbyZero
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 4613

          #19
          Sup Jewp!

          Comment

          • DrunkCat
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 182

            #20
            I was wondering abotu something that I remember now.


            Is jewp the only other person besides me that likes Anime? Like Evangelion, Akira, Fruit Baskets, .Hack//Sign, Oh my goddess, FLCL(I swear if anytime anyone calls it 'Fooly Cooly' near I break their jaw, I hate how american translators for anime screw everythign up. KEEP IT WITH FURI KURI OR FLCL!)?

            Comment

            • User6773

              #21
              Originally posted by Moogy
              BUT IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE BUSH IS DUMB LOLOL
              I'd like to see you get elected by 290 million people to be the most powerful man in the world. No amount of money will win you office - you have to be smart and powerful.

              Comment

              • DrunkCat
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 182

                #22
                Which Bush is none of.

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Originally posted by DrunkCat
                  I was wondering abotu something that I remember now.


                  Is jewp the only other person besides me that likes Anime? Like Evangelion, Akira, Fruit Baskets, .Hack//Sign, Oh my goddess, FLCL(I swear if anytime anyone calls it 'Fooly Cooly' near I break their jaw, I hate how american translators for anime screw everythign up. KEEP IT WITH FURI KURI OR FLCL!)?
                  I want to see Fruits Basket soooo badd. And "His and Her Circumstances"...too the macs.

                  How did they get Fooly Cooly? Seriously, I have no idea how they got that from Furi Kuri.

                  Comment

                  Working...