Well if I haven't found a way to use a pad, then I lied.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #16
    Or if you were Yasu or Take.

    Comment

    • CMCAdvanced
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 473

      #17
      Originally posted by plasmix
      Was it that thing that 87x was talking about?
      what thing?
      Signatures are ignorant.

      Comment

      • CMCAdvanced
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 473

        #18
        !!!Jesus!!!
        Do you want to play with a pad or not?
        You just need to get a keyboard to joypad emulator and figure it out your self.
        It is very easy.
        And yes, yes I just wanted to be PM'ed.
        Damn, you found out my plan.
        Signatures are ignorant.

        Comment

        • Cenright
          You thought I was a GUY?!
          • Sep 2003
          • 3139

          #19
          How about pulling the arrow keys off your keyboard, attach wires to the contacts, and run the wires to a home made pad, or open up a PS pad and connect the wires?

          And to do Hellbeat on a pad, just take tap dancing lessons.
          http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

          Comment

          • Dr_Greenthumb
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1

            #20
            I LIKE IT TOO!

            Comment

            • MEGAginge
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2002
              • 430

              #21

              get a ps2=>pc usb converter
              then a dancemat
              then map the axis to register lru and d to be left right up and down.

              //MEGAginge


              Comment

              Working...