Song of the week - Splash Beats

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRaiRaiEatsBalloons
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 1048

    #16
    Okay those steps were terrible.

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #17
      Get a good song and give it to me to step.

      Tell me to make it either Easy Medium or Hard.

      I'd perfer Easy to Medium because everyone that plays FFR sucks at it, and they want easy stuff, not hard.

      lol k song plz

      Comment

      • female
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2005
        • 1523

        #18
        Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

        Originally posted by talisman
        steps were a little over the top in places, but at least they went to stuff (mostly).

        btw why has no one fc'd this yet...? I lol'd when I quit halfway through (because I got a miss) and highscored.
        same lmfao

        but i really liked the steps
        it was insanely fun to play
        gj chickendude, i love you
        someone go beat my score so i have a reason to play it again.

        i probably don't have the best eye for simfiles. i dont really pay attention to it. i whore hard as fuck nvlm sims on smo all the time just because they are fun to play, that's all i care about.
        sooooo my two cents
        good song
        fun steps

        and nowww
        this is going to be absolutely fuckin' hilarious to you guys
        BUT
        this and runnymorning are my two favorite files on ffr

        Comment

        • -freakyfingerz-
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 29

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

          Song: Awesome. Steps: no comment.

          Comment

          • female
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2005
            • 1523

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

            Steps: FUN

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

              God what happened to the quality of simfiles nowadays? It's like the Staff has sacrificed the quality of each song with quantity so they can get a new song out every week. =\

              Comment

              • Reach
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 7471

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

                The steps are fine and pretty fun, aside from a few places, and then the offbeat notes at that one part o_O

                I don't know what you lot are going on about. Honestly, you're all a bunch of whiners that arn't very good at the game. OH NOS I CAN"T FC IT = BAD. Suck it up princesses. Just because it's not watered down so you can get a pretty score on it doesn't mean it's bad. You guys are some of the worst stepfile raters I've ever seen. Let's completely disregard the steps themselves and rate the file based on how well I do on it.

                Oh, and there is almost no double tapping in the streams. I played it on index. I got like near fc, 900somethingk first try. Not hard, and it flows pretty well actually.

                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

                  Trills on FFR are really weird..

                  I missed at the last wtf

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Snapps
                    Get a good song and give it to me to step.

                    Tell me to make it either Easy Medium or Hard.

                    I'd perfer Easy to Medium because everyone that plays FFR sucks at it, and they want easy stuff, not hard.

                    lol k song plz
                    I've already given you two songs and you haven't stepped either of them.

                    Comment

                    • GuidoHunter
                      is against custom titles
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 7371

                      #25
                      RAWR IT'S A NEW SONG LET'S ALL SAY IT SUXX!!!!11

                      Song was great; I really enjoyed playing through it.

                      Steps weren't exactly thrilling, but fun in parts. The sweet song got me through the parts for which I didn't really care.

                      --Guido


                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      Originally posted by Grandiagod
                      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                      Comment

                      • WiggumFan267
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 28

                        #26
                        Song was cool, excpet those kids voices freaked me out a bit, I was all o_O.


                        Steps are..... strange....

                        Comment

                        • RainGame53
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 61

                          #27
                          Song was awesome, the steps were allright. The jumps were a little too much in some places, but i enjoyed the beat so much that it didn't ruin it for me.

                          Great song choice; the steps need a bit of work though.

                          Comment

                          • female
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 1523

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

                            Originally posted by Reach
                            The steps are fine and pretty fun, aside from a few places, and then the offbeat notes at that one part o_O

                            I don't know what you lot are going on about. Honestly, you're all a bunch of whiners that arn't very good at the game. OH NOS I CAN"T FC IT = BAD. Suck it up princesses. Just because it's not watered down so you can get a pretty score on it doesn't mean it's bad. You guys are some of the worst stepfile raters I've ever seen. Let's completely disregard the steps themselves and rate the file based on how well I do on it.

                            Oh, and there is almost no double tapping in the streams. I played it on index. I got like near fc, 900somethingk first try. Not hard, and it flows pretty well actually.
                            The only complaint I have about the file was the long trills. I can see why they were put there, and I don't have a problem with them because I can't do them very well, they're just looong. =(
                            We followed the same pattern of thought, though I wasn't going to put myself out to be flames so I just ventured my pinion as it was without telling everyone they blew, which they do. =\
                            There's like, one part with doubletap stream, and it's not hard at all. I guess we need more Super Marios 8-bit remix or Story of Sunshine Man and Snow Girl or whatever the fuck it is.

                            Retards. Now I have to go beat your score later, btw. Bastage.

                            Comment

                            • stlunatic0124
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 3228

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

                              THE SONG. FUCKING LICKS MY ASS. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT. Sorry chicken, not even close to your fantranstic which I loved, very disappointing file for a song with such potential. Soo random.

                              Comment

                              • korny
                                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                                • May 2004
                                • 4385

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Splash Beats

                                i liked it alot. song was fine, steps were fine.

                                Comment

                                Working...