HAHA! FUCKING DEAD!! HAHA!! FAAAACE!! DEATH!!! MWA!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • carnage
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 266

    #16
    An Average??? I pity you....
    ¤Cå®ñågê¤

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #17
      Originally posted by DrunkCat
      Meh... I was just playing every single song on FFR and completeing it. Though by a stroke of pure irony, the highest score I got was in the hip hop genre. Meh... I'll give aperson a hundred credits anyways cuase I'm fuckin bored.
      I know... I hate that song too. I got that score first try -_-

      But don't diss return of F Super Double. I don't like hiphop but for some reason I like that song.

      Comment

      • DrunkCat
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 182

        #18
        Lol, yea, it's just stupidly funny I guess. Like the secret song Fetta or something. But oh well.

        Comment

        Working...