OMG NEW HARDEST ORIGINAL EVER EAT THAT ARCHIE LOLZ EAT EAT

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arch0wl
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 6344

    #16
    Also

    This stepfile is just gay,

    0 gap, and it just doesn't even go with the music on later parts of the song. I don't know where you got those random 28ths and 12ths from but they shouldn't even be in there. It just gets stupid right around... the beginning of the song :\ Also you're not taking into account 90% of keyboards can't do drills that fast. I don't know what kind of keyboard you have but most standard keyboards make it physically impossible to do drills that fast. Just random runs are possible like that, but not drills. (for instance 428628)

    Oh and you people who say you passed it

    You're either

    1) Fucking lying.

    2) Turned fail off, then anyone can pass this song with a C or whatever.

    Alot of the people here tend to brown nose the best players. This is why I don't only post my originals here, because most of the people here usually sugarcoat what they think of it vs if it's on bemanistyle or ddrmaniax they give me a straight answer. Same with hyro, he's cool like that and doesn't bullshit me.

    Comment

    • aperson
      FFR Hall of Fame
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 3434

      #17
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Also

      This stepfile is just #$*,
      Good for that.

      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      0 gap, and it just doesn't even go with the music on later parts of the song. I don't know where you got those random 28ths and 12ths from but they shouldn't even be in there. It just gets stupid right around... the beginning of the song :\
      Blur is no different, cept maybe for the gap.

      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Also you're not taking into account 90% of keyboards can't do drills that fast. I don't know what kind of keyboard you have but most standard keyboards make it physically impossible to do drills that fast.
      I managed to uhh... survive... the drills thanks to using both fingers to hit a single key... it works on my keyboard at least.

      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Oh and you people who say you passed it

      You're either

      1) #$#ing lying.

      2) Turned fail off, then anyone can pass this song with a C or whatever.
      I did it with fail on... and even with fail off if your lifebar hits 0 it still automatically gives you an E.

      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Alot of the people here tend to brown nose the best players.
      Of course

      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      Same with hyro, he's cool like that and doesn't bullshit me.
      There's a difference between not bullshitting and being a complete fucking cunt... Hyro is the latter.

      Comment

      • Reach
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 7471

        #18
        STOP IT! NO FLAMING!!! XD

        seriousily though. QUIT

        and you can't drill that fast? WTF FUCKING PATHETIC!!! those drills are half the speed of the ones on your song o_O and theres spaces between them. Cake. The fast doubles is what makes me fail.

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #19
          Blur is no different, cept maybe for the gap.
          Blur follows the piano sheet notes exactly.

          The gap is dead on.

          0 gap is just what people use when they don't even have a clue on how to find the gap, and since you obviously know jack shit about making stepfiles, don't even try.

          I managed to uhh... survive... the drills thanks to using both fingers to hit a single key... it works on my keyboard at least.
          DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DRILLS ARE?!?!?!

          They are shit like 4242424242

          NOT 4444444444

          And I don't believe you can do that, unless you have like, 1/2 a centimeter wide fingers or something. I tried that on several keyboards and it didn't work.

          I did it with fail on... and even with fail off if your lifebar hits 0 it still automatically gives you an E.
          WRONGGGGGGG

          I turned fail off and it passed with a D

          Comment

          • Reach
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 7471

            #20
            WAIT

            the 32nd drills? Ok, i know, you can't hit all of them, but they won't make you fail.

            And arch, you get an E. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

            it might be different on another version though.

            STOP FLAMING OR WHATEVER. lol. this isn't supost to be a good stepfile. its supost to be fucking hard. so yea.

            Comment

            • Arch0wl
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 6344

              #21
              Originally posted by Reach
              and you can't drill that fast? WTF #$#ing PATHETIC!!! those drills are half the speed of the ones on your song o_O and theres spaces between them. Cake. The fast doubles is what makes me fail.
              You obviously don't know what drills are either.

              32nd notes at 190 bpm are close to being around 8ths at 700-900 bpm, I'm too lazy to calculate it. Don't shield yourself with stuff like "pathetic" to avoid my point. What keyboard do you have reach? Can you take a digital camera picture of it? And I know you have a digital camera or a webcam, because you had pictures of yourself in your user gallery.

              And also,

              I'd really like some voicefiles of this simfile. Mics are like 10 bucks at a radioshack, go get one.

              I won't believe screenshots.

              No, you don't. That's only if you fail and another person passes in a REAL DDR VERSION. When you turn fail off, your grade is calculated as it would be normally.

              Comment

              • Hyrogashi
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2002
                • 961

                #22
                Alright. Now I just had to play it after all of that. OO sooo much flaming to cover. I will try and make this quick as I possible can.

                First of all reachy. If you play that song on 1/5 music speed, you notice that half of everything is offbeat. Nice job. That has to be the worst stepfile ever. It's worse than club. I never thought that could happen, Mister {99999999999}

                You are better than me with one hand than I am? I'm going to try to not get into that right now.

                Aperson, you must be retarded. I am the oldest person on this forum that still posts frequently. I may be doing you a favor, but I disagree with it being a favor to this forum. The only people I see flaming me are new people. You infact, are a Newbie. So stop being an idiot.

                Sinjin, I have now played it. It's worse than blur. I dont even want to start to flame this thread, the stepfile and the forum more than I already have (Which I could go on forever). So I will leave it short.

                Reach, I think you are just a liar. You claimed to have gotten fourteen misses on blur? Cough. 460 BPM I beleive. Rounded, during the 8th note run of "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABAB" Including the rest of 460 BPM stepfile, that would mean you would flawlessly hit the doubles 7.6 times every second to not get any misses, there are about 40 doubles in that run alone. So you are saying that you hit almost 8 doubles a second while only missing 14 out of 40 or 50? That is humanly impossible. But that would also mean that you full comboed the REST of the song including the "737000919000BA3000" parts. Now I dont want to do the full correct math, but I think I smell a liar. A big liar. So flame me all you want. At least I dont fucking cheat.
                Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                Comment

                • eldiabo3005
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 630

                  #23
                  That is Definetly a crazy ass song. That all I gotta say...

                  Comment

                  • eldiabo3005
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 630

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Hyrogashi
                    Alright. Now I just had to play it after all of that. OO sooo much flaming to cover. I will try and make this quick as I possible can.

                    First of all reachy. If you play that song on 1/5 music speed, you notice that half of everything is offbeat. Nice job. That has to be the worst stepfile ever. It's worse than club. I never thought that could happen, Mister {99999999999}

                    You are better than me with one hand than I am? I'm going to try to not get into that right now.

                    Aperson, you must be retarded. The only people I see flaming me are new people. You infact, are a Newbie. So stop being an idiot.

                    Sinjin, I have now played it. It's worse than blur. I dont even want to start to flame this thread, the stepfile and the forum more than I already have (Which I could go on forever). So I will leave it short.

                    Reach, I think you are just a liar. You claimed to have gotten fourteen misses on blur? Cough. 460 BPM I beleive. Rounded, during the 8th note run of "BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABABAB" Including the rest of 460 BPM stepfile, that would mean you would flawlessly hit the doubles 7.6 times every second to not get any misses, there are about 40 doubles in that run alone. So you are saying that you hit almost 8 doubles a second while only missing 14 out of 40 or 50? That is humanly impossible. But that would also mean that you full comboed the REST of the song including the "737000919000BA3000" parts. Now I dont want to do the full correct math, but I think I smell a liar. A big liar. So flame me all you want. At least I dont #$#ing cheat.
                    He basically said everything

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      I hope this is the thread I am supposed to lock.

                      Comment

                      Working...