Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Desert_Eagle
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2003
    • 98

    #31
    RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

    C'mon people. We got to be considerate to the people who can't play. These comments make us assume you hate n00bs. Don't say this is bulls**t, because it wasn't meant for pros. I believe this song was meant for beginners mainly. Maybe it's because I love 8-bit songs, but really, not everyone has the same tastes. Keep that in mind.

    ---Desert_Eagle,
    nostalgic 8-bit & arcade lover

    -------
    http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=36515
    -MOST AWESOME SITE EVAR-
    -video game and anime soundtracks-
    *********help me by going here!*********

    Comment

    • gowereinside
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 317

      #32
      RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

      Yeah i liked how an easier song was finally made for non-expert players.....9/10

      Comment

      • RainGame53
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 61

        #33
        RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

        The steps were alright, but the song was way too repetitive and boring. And I also thought the begining was offsync. That's probably the last time I'm playing that song.

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #34
          RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

          There was a song submitted to FFR at some point called "Clean Breath" (by Nate Febel). It was in the R2 pack.
          I really liked that song, and it seemed like one that would have an easier step chart.

          So... I made a step chart.... and its easy - about the same difficulty as this one(maybe a tiny bit harder), but I liked the song better.
          I think I submitted it, but I don't remember. If you need another easy one, just ask for it.
          The song is good.

          And it isn't that I don't like aerogroove. I just didn't like this one that he made, not because it was easy, I just didn't like it.

          Comment

          • LJRoX
            Banned
            • Mar 2005
            • 2762

            #35
            Song rocks, but pattern sucks like Shit

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #36
              Re: RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

              Originally posted by Eyoshi
              The song was pretty good. It was a nice 8-bit break from the songs that were recently added to the game, although a little repetitive. And the beginning of the song really matches the weather the town I'm living in expierienced today.

              The steps were alright, but some of the steps just didn't flow well when I played it. And they felt somewhat repetitive, too.
              Izzy repetitive? Never.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

                So many notes were wrong in that song it wasn't even funny.
                Junk.

                Comment

                • Izzi
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2142

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

                  Thanks for all your comments... I listened to it like 40 times and couldnt here anything interesting in the song so i just made it like that -_-

                  Comment

                  • korny
                    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                    • May 2004
                    • 4385

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

                    the songs catchy and the steps are alright. could've been a little bit harder.

                    Comment

                    • zacharyrules
                      Banned
                      • May 2005
                      • 45

                      #40
                      RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

                      steps were not very good i liked the music tho i frikin missed 1 on my first try when comp lagged.

                      Comment

                      • neobubblemonkee
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 4

                        #41
                        RE: Song of the week - 8-Bit Day Dreamer

                        Wow... Reminds me why I luff 8-Bit music! (must find this somewhere now to download...)

                        Comment

                        • Aerogroove
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 140

                          #42

                          Comment

                          • 180digi
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 969

                            #43
                            I think the song itself was really cool sounding..

                            The steps were pretty cool too..
                            You'll never walk alone.

                            Comment

                            • Xandertrax
                              om nom nom
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1495

                              #44
                              The steps were easy... but the n00bs need a new song once in a while.
                              its just a tiny bit too repetitive.

                              Comment

                              Working...