Song of the week - Legend

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #16
    I didn't like the steps or the song.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #17
      Originally posted by chickendude
      I liked the steps, but I didn't really like the song

      Isn't there another song called Legend by ZeroFuser?

      Comment

      • igotrhythm
        Fractals!
        • Sep 2004
        • 6535

        #18
        Chickendude, you're probably thinking of Epic. Silly you. XD

        The eighth streams were quite helpful in amassing perfects, and as I've said before, even helped me discern what some of the song sounded like before I heard it for the first time. Jenova still has this thing for three eighth-note jumps in a row, though. Maybe that's just his style. I'm sure he'll get better.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Originally posted by chickendude
          Isn't there another song called Legend by ZeroFuser?
          Trance artists really need to be more creative with their song names.

          Comment

          • chickendude
            Away from Computer
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 1901

            #20
            Maybe red rebel should name his
            The Red Legend

            and zerofuser should name his
            Legend Zero
            or maybe
            Z-Legend (pun intended)

            I personally liked Zerofuser's better, but its just my opinion, nothing against Red Rebel

            Comment

            • -Fallen-
              xqsite OG
              • May 2005
              • 2836

              #21
              Well the song was awesome.

              The steps were terrible.
              One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
              BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

              Comment

              • Harajuku_Guy
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 52

                #22
                Yup Yup Yup. Your right, the steps did sucked.

                Comment

                • JenovaSephiroth
                  pink dragon irl
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 828

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Harajuku_Guy
                  Yup Yup Yup. Your right, the steps did sucked.
                  Nice grammar.
                  Another thing: To those of you who thought the steps were that bad, what was so bad about them? I'd really like to know.

                  Originally posted by igotrhythm
                  Chickendude, you're probably thinking of Epic. Silly you. XD

                  The eighth streams were quite helpful in amassing perfects, and as I've said before, even helped me discern what some of the song sounded like before I heard it for the first time. Jenova still has this thing for three eighth-note jumps in a row, though. Maybe that's just his style. I'm sure he'll get better.
                  The three eighth jumps are there because they correspond to the three eighth-beats that are found when they happen. Don't blame me, blame the song.

                  Comment

                  • Harajuku_Guy
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 52

                    #24
                    Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
                    Nice grammar.
                    Another thing: To those of you who thought the steps were that bad, what was so bad about them? I'd really like to know.
                    Lol.. Uhh .... Well.... Actually I thought it was bad because I found it wierd but thats just how I thought of the steps. And I dont Blame you Jenova, I did hated the song too.

                    Comment

                    • Omegix
                      free tsutter
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 883

                      #25
                      The steps were bad because they were random 16th streams that were even fun, also you kept using the same 16th patterns when you or changed it up alittle. The file was also very inconsistent and you changed lots of things that you did different in other parts. The file might of been a little better in stepmania, but I probably still wouldn't like it.

                      Comment

                      • Kashazu
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 291

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Song of the week - Legend

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        the rhythm at the end was impossible for me to get right.
                        I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                        Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                        Comment

                        • Problems
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 513

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Harajuku_Guy
                          Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
                          Nice grammar.
                          Another thing: To those of you who thought the steps were that bad, what was so bad about them? I'd really like to know.
                          Lol.. Uhh .... Well.... Actually I thought it was bad because I found it wierd but thats just how I thought of the steps. And I dont Blame you Jenova, I did hated the song too.
                          I didn't hated it.



                          Ahem EMO ALERT AT KASHAZU'S SIG.

                          But anyways. I liked it. The end.

                          Comment

                          • chickendude
                            Away from Computer
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1901

                            #28
                            It was even more EMO before it was changed

                            Anyway, I just realized the steps seem better without the music (I was playing at the library)

                            So everyone turn off the music when you play this song (No offense to RedRebel or Jenova)

                            Comment

                            • valleyofthefall
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 22

                              #29
                              lol i have to agree, the steps are better without the music. though on the whole its not my favorite step file. it is better than your last though jenova, so keep working at it youre getting better imo.

                              Comment

                              • JenovaSephiroth
                                pink dragon irl
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 828

                                #30
                                Well, I have a much better reaction from the last set of steps that I submitted, but there is one little problem: You're all making it sound like I'm some n00b artist trying to get better. I've made steps for at least a year and a half, and I am definitely NOT inexperienced.
                                For those of you who thought the steps were good, I thank you.

                                Comment

                                Working...