Song of the week - dot death (stealth mix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ninja_Monkey
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 189

    #16
    wow i really liked this one. In fact ill play it a second time!
    Click For My Music!

    Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
    AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
    Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

    Comment

    • -Fallen-
      xqsite OG
      • May 2005
      • 2836

      #17
      pretty sad comments considering this is easily the best file out of the last 5-6 or them and to top it off the mp3 was tight as hell.
      One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
      BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        W00T, fallen likes two in a row!

        Comment

        • KeLteri
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 1

          #19
          Bah... for whatever reason I always miss one in the beginning. And the end is like easy as hell for me even though it's more complex. somehow my fingers just dont bend the way their supposed to on those patterns in the beginning. Can't fc it =( Good file tho lol.

          Comment

          • Omegix
            free tsutter
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2004
            • 883

            #20
            Yea I always start my simfiles on the first beat but when LD put it on ffr it cut out the first few arrows so it is missing a few at the start and that is why you probably miss.

            Comment

            • plasmix
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3639

              #21
              holy crap simfile'd for sm

              Comment

              • xaviour
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 19

                #22
                hahaha, has fallen's standard of songs dropped, or has the quality of stepfiles made improved? =)


                oh i am a n00b i AM A n00b!!!!!

                Comment

                • Reach
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 7471

                  #23
                  It was well put together for a ffr file. I would change some spots, but hey, it's ffr XD Good difficulty and interesting steps.

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #24
                    cant get higher than 100 combo but its ok, Ill probably like it more once i learn it better

                    EDIT: played it a couple more times (and turned the volume up so I could hear the song better) so I like it way more.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • -Fallen-
                      xqsite OG
                      • May 2005
                      • 2836

                      #25
                      Originally posted by xaviour
                      hahaha, has fallen's standard of songs dropped, or has the quality of stepfiles made improved? =)

                      Who the fuck are you? Nobody cares what you have to say, clearly you're a "noob". And just to answer your stupid question, the quality of these last 2 stepfiles have GREATLY improved.
                      One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                      BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #26
                        I liked it. Good song to come back too after a vacation. Will certainly play this one again.

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • FFR4EVA_00
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 1770

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - dot death (stealth mix)

                          Originally posted by NaOTa4231
                          Too hard
                          That's why it's lvl 11.

                          I can only get 1 credit on this at most. :P

                          EDIT: nvm I just got 312060 points, and I'm in the top 1000. Amazing, eh? That's what happens with these new songs.
                          ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Reach
                            It was well put together for a ffr file.
                            Reach I'd love to have you help make steps for us. Arch may have not liked your sims but I do. Contact me if you're interested.

                            Comment

                            Working...