Who has the most credits at the moment?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • birtybirty27
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 222

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: oh yeah

    lol. Its true.
    98% of American teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasn\'t, put this in your profile.

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #32
      Re: RE: oh yeah

      Originally posted by lightdarkness
      Originally posted by Chromer
      Wait a minute. If the guy just joined about 2 months ago, how the hell can he have 25k credits?
      By lying
      Lmao nice catch LD.

      Comment

      • Berailfor
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 12

        #33
        can any of you spare any, im like a newbie and i want some more songs i have 1 purchased and i have a little over 400 credits

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #34
          Berailfor, do challenges or just play more.


          I have a little over 92k.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • flashman41
            OMG ceiling cat!
            • Sep 2003
            • 252

            #35
            57k.. dammit i thought i had a lot

            Comment

            • birtybirty27
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 222

              #36
              at the moment 12k lol sux.
              98% of American teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasn\'t, put this in your profile.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #37
                Re: RE: oh yeah

                Originally posted by Chromer
                Wait a minute. If the guy just joined about 2 months ago, how the hell can he have 25k credits?
                Forum Join date doesn't mean anything. My forum join date is October of '03. My game join date is 5/9/03. The date I actually joined is the first day they had registration and I was earning credits since they existed.

                His forum join date is 6/5/05, his game join date was two months earlier, 4/16/05, plenty of time to rack up that many credits. As for when he really joined, who knows.

                On topic, though, I have about 2700 credits and all songs. I played hardcore for a while or two, but don't play at all in between those times and haven't for years.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • zacharyrules
                  Banned
                  • May 2005
                  • 45

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: oh yeah

                  i only have like 500 =( i just bought aim anthem like yesterday

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: oh yeah

                    I have around 4k, with every purchased song. I don't play FFR as much as I should.

                    Ridder - Just wait for 3rd Style and there's no way you'll want to give your account away

                    Comment

                    • Torlock
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 475

                      #40
                      I have all of 1450 but I still have two songs to buy.

                      Comment

                      • Brainmaster07
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 2891

                        #41
                        I had 28k but I gave most of it away. (Plus I got like 100k from the time that guy hacked the credits and started giving them away, but those don't count :O)

                        Comment

                        • Lvytn
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 147

                          #42
                          1301...only 1301
                          -One handed Player-


                          Comment

                          • Pumble
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 1301

                            #43
                            It dosen't matter what any of you have, they're wiping all credits when 3rd Style comes out. Unless there was a development i'm not aware of...

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #44
                              a little over 25k with all purchased songs. Have won less than 1000 credits doing challenges (like 150 challenge wins, but most for 0-10 creds). Also have played under 2 hours worth of FFR in the past 10 months. About enough to test out MP and to play each new song 1-2 times.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • AzN_V-BaLL_SpYkA
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 1

                                #45
                                YoYo This is the VBaLL AzN(Im a guy) I got some....... 6,778,905 hmmmmm ^.^

                                Comment

                                Working...