Song of the week - Evil Approaches

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Harajuku_Guy
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 52

    #31
    The steps are brutal =S

    Comment

    • Maxthesimpson
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 248

      #32
      Definitely worse than previous awesome songs like Domani and Playdoh. Sadly, Safari doesn't save the scores so I can no longer get on the top 10


      AIM: Maxterbator710
      MSN: Maxterbator710@hotmail.com
      SMO: MaxSimpson

      Comment

      • Xanthous
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 37

        #33
        The song was ok, in my opinion. Not the type of music I usually listen to, but still ok. Steps were great in some parts, while others you sort of had to strain your ears to follow the melody. Overall, it was a pretty decent stepfile.

        Comment

        • leadafro
          Tykeem Ultimatum
          • Dec 2004
          • 975

          #34
          song is awsome.steps....not so awsome
          I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

          Comment

          • colbster91
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 2

            #35
            For Great Justice Eh? Didn't they make a game song?
            All your base are belong to us.
            Here's the link

            It's like a music video that would be tight if they put this song in FFR

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #36
              Steps remind me of RTPR.

              Alain, where you looking at that file when making this?

              Comment

              • SpookG
                (For Great Justice!)
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2002
                • 829

                #37
                Like a lot of my songs, there are multiple rhythms that sometimes get synced into but are lost simply because of such low compression with FFR.. If you played it on stepmania I think it would make more sense.. and Yes...the song is about 3 years old, so it is strange to listen to it because I just dont believe it sounds as good as the others.

                Royal For Great Justice! Electronic Music est. 1999
                .
                kerBLAM



                Comment

                • -Fallen-
                  xqsite OG
                  • May 2005
                  • 2836

                  #38
                  I actually REALLY like this song, it sounds pretty cool and kind of random.
                  One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                  BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                  Comment

                  • unltd_force
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 3

                    #39
                    IKE IKE by hinoi team

                    This song is from Ichigo 100% its very good

                    Comment

                    • unltd_force
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 3

                      #40
                      IKE IKE by hinoi team

                      This song is from Ichigo 100% its very good

                      Comment

                      • unltd_force
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 3

                        #41
                        IKE IKE by hinoi team

                        This song is from Ichigo 100% its very good

                        u have to sign up first

                        Comment

                        • XDDRCutieX
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 251

                          #42
                          RE: IKE IKE by hinoi team

                          Fun song. I will never be that good to get on the high list though. Just need to keep playing.
                          ~Rach~

                          Comment

                          Working...