Finger levels (this is dedicated to Reach)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #31
    Originally posted by traison
    WOTIWATSAIWWDTCIAISSDBIWTSIGTMOTHDWITOIEGTMBLOIFOTHWTHITFP Is this really a song??
    Yes and I wrote it.

    Comment

    • super-smashman
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 2638

      #32
      You wrote a song?

      Comment

      • glone
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 64

        #33
        What on earth are you talking about? I know its for a ddr clone but where can i get/play it? a0.com? i tried it and it came up with a search page. i must sound like a total noob.
        Post on Net Neutrality:
        Originally posted by sertman
        All I know is I saw a ****load of commercials about it
        and they really made no sense... they were just like "If this passes your TV will fly into space"
        My Sister:
        Omg, if you go to Tokyo, you'll go insane. There's like a thousand people every three feet.

        Comment

        • linus
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 2417

          #34
          65: Chariot edit
          gone.

          Comment

          Working...