hardest song you can fc one handed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ToshX
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 5111

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

    Incorrect!

    Ckj846 CANNOT FC Hellbeat one-handed.

    Comment

    • Ekehart
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 60

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

      Hrm...I must say that I've never used two hands. If you use four fingers...and get yourself coordinated...it's pretty easy to do it...

      *shrugs*

      Eke

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

        look, ive never had a problem with admitting that there are better one handers or ffr players in general out there, but if you've tried to fc hellbeat one handed you'll find that it becomes quite impossible. that is also assuming that ckj846 is a great masher, and im not saying hes not so let me rephrase my topic, tell me scores that u can fc with mashing almost the whole time. sorry for the misunderstanding.

        Comment

        • ckj846
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2437

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

          To tell you guys the truth, I did mash a bit on the jumps, so I got some boos...
          So I'm not THE BEST ONE-HANDER IN THE WORLD, but that isn't going to stop me from being proud of my accomplishments... If you guys looked up my scores and say that I didn't FC Hellbeat, I don't give a fuck any more... Go ahead and have your laughs and false sense of pride in putting down a one-hander... I'm just proud of my own accomplishments and I think that that is all that matters. Good luck to any other one-handers out there.
          O_o
          pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
          pyro31191: rofl
          pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
          pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

            You should state Stepmania accomplishments.

            If I can FC Gravity, which hates me, that will be my greatest FC.

            It's been months and I still haven't.

            Comment

            • Velious
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 1405

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

              emccky just pwnt a n00b.
              Pwnt 'em good.
              you suck
              Originally posted by The_White_Angel
              Where do u get quasar
              Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
              Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

              Comment

              • zacharyrules
                Banned
                • May 2005
                • 45

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

                i did secret zombie room 1handed i didnt miss 1 to screw u guys

                Comment

                • Bahamut-X
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

                  Nima could FC Hellbeat one handed.

                  Comment

                  • korny
                    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                    • May 2004
                    • 4385

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

                    thats nima though....

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: hardest song you can fc one handed?

                      Hellbeat isn't too hard though. I'm not even too far from FCing that myself.

                      As long as mashing for FC doesn't count, best I've done was probably 4F73R M3. I never try to FC songs anymore. I play songs that are fun, even though I can't FC them.

                      Comment

                      Working...