The Three Worlds of FFR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • c117
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 236

    #16
    I find the forums kinda hostile, to be honest. You say one stupid thing and you get chewed out by all the "Vets". Even if you do use proper english.
    Balloon Fever is beautiful and natural.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      As shown by the fact I have over 4000 games and over 1.5 billion points on FFR... I used to play the game. ALOT. I'm sure my name is still on a few high score lists, especially with the hacked scores being deleted.

      With that, I also used the chat from time to time about a year ago, until it decided it hated me and now crashes my browser on the rare occasions I even think of attempting to enter.

      Lastly, and also clearly, I am a forum man. Besides being on staff and having the wonderful abilities to delete/edit/lock all of the annoying n00bs who seep in from other areas of the game or from outside the community, I greatly enjoy the people that I have met on this site, most specifically through TWG. The fact that I am #4 on total posts merely shows that I spend WAY too much time on the forums, and am more than active in posting whenever I damn well feel like it.

      Eh, this whole post really has no point, but then again.... this topic really has no point either. It is merely stating the truths of the way in which this site is. Kilga said in 1 line everything I've said here, I just gave more detail. I also noted the facts that I have at some point been VERY active in all 3 major sections of FFR.

      I have love for each and every one of you. Well.... maybe only 99% of you. But, that is still well over 79,000 (just on the forums).
      RIP

      Comment

      • Silver_Brian
        ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2005
        • 5576

        #18
        I am much like Sleeplessdragn and MrESqueek.

        Originally posted by Moogle-master
        i now have another excuse to grow a dick
        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
        "i've seen your little boy's penis"

        Comment

        Working...