Whats the hardest song you can do 1 handed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 65

    #31
    HARDEST SONG BY EXPERIENCE....
    bumblebee,classic O_o,it is very hard it doesnt even have a difficulty rate,and has more ) thingys than masters only
    Member since March 19, 2005!

    Comment

    • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 65

      #32
      HARDEST SONG BY EXPERIENCE....
      bumblebee,classic O_o,it is very hard it doesnt even have a difficulty rate,and has more ) thingys than masters only
      Member since March 19, 2005!

      Comment

      • pyrozz
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 17

        #33
        I use to play one-handed. but its a hole lot better w/ 2 hands. So you know what, skrew the one hand thing, its for handy-cap people! no anger comming out of here.
        -PYROZZ GROOVE!-

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #34
          handy-cap people? send me a challenge and u play two handed, i play one handed, lets see how much of a handicap it is for me when i kick ur ass.


          i can do every song like ive already said, but the hardest song i can fc one handed is cia rave or asb or ........................................ lol molto teehee

          Comment

          • leadafro
            Tykeem Ultimatum
            • Dec 2004
            • 975

            #35
            Originally posted by korny
            handy-cap people? send me a challenge and u play two handed, i play one handed, lets see how much of a handicap it is for me when i kick ur ass.


            i can do every song like ive already said, but the hardest song i can fc one handed is cia rave or asb or ........................................ lol molto teehee
            count me in on this action who ever says one handedness is a handicap your gonna have to be disapointed by us ill make you wish you still played one handed.it was very ignorant to say what you said.
            I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #36
              These threads make me sad.

              So many noobs.

              Use some grammar please.

              Comment

              • pyrodragon
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 4

                #37
                I can finish any one handed song short of masters only. Oh and bumblebee.

                Comment

                • Shotaa
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 4

                  #38
                  as a strong believer in 1 handed ffr (and stepmania) and as someone who hates losing, what are the best songs to start practicing 2 handed ddr?
                  Contrary to popular belief, I do NOT know everything.



                  I hate english, so I will never go back and edit posts for spelling or grammar.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #39
                    Mashing to pass all songs in FFR is easy. Even I can do it.

                    Best thing I ever did onehanded was probably a pass on Moogy's Dignity a while back. I really don't know how I managed that one.

                    Comment

                    Working...